Found

Help Support CattleToday:

perda04

Reaction score
found.jpg

Wow! I saw that "cat's" litter mate just yesterday on my county road! Hadn't seen one in a while. People that dump pets...oughta be a law!

Alice

I had to show that to my son! Wow, there are some dumb people in the world. I can't imagine trying to pick him up! "Not housebroken, either" :shock:

What a laugh! Hysterical!

they shuld hve added

"great at playing dead"

damn how do you pick one of those up. I hate them critters. When they show up on an endagered species list I will know why.

I'd be tempted to give them a call and go have a look. Not to look at the "cat", but to get a look at whoever is so incredibly stupid. :dunce:

Crowderfarms":3d27krm1 said:
That looks like some good eatin' to me.Possum. The other white meat.

The Tennessee Board Of Tourism called, Crowder. They requested that you please stop representin' for the state.

VanC":3163ahrs said:
I'd be tempted to give them a call and go have a look. Not to look at the "cat", but to get a look at whoever is so incredibly stupid. :dunce:

I'd like to get a look at that fool's injuries... :shock:

Alice

Deep Fried is about the best way to cook it I've found, but you'll really pack away the calories. Try the sauteed stick over harwood, and you'll be well pleased. I'm gonna be on the Racial Ray Show next week demonstrating some of my "wild game" cookin' skills. :shock: