Body found

Help Support CattleToday:

NEFarmwife":3ozx0e1u said:
My daughter is the same age but even if it were one of my sons, no matter the circumstances surrounding it... I cannot imagine the pain of losing a child.

I've lost parents, I've lost great friends. I cannot fathom, losing a child.

Same here; my daughter is 20. I can't imagine the pain of loosing a child.

ddd75":1d6d0tbh said:
killed by an illegal alien...

"OPEN BORDERS"

....and this is what you get.

This isn't an illegal problem, it's a people problem. Let's not forget the legal citizen who just killed his wife with unborn child, and 2 daughters.

NEFarmwife":2ueh7ztn said:
ddd75":2ueh7ztn said:

"OPEN BORDERS"

This isn't an illegal problem, it's a people problem. Let's not forget the legal citizen who just killed his wife with unborn child, and 2 daughters.
so if he wasn't here.. she'd still be dead?

ddd75":1sfajbub said:
NEFarmwife":1sfajbub said:
ddd75":1sfajbub said:

"OPEN BORDERS"

So, he commited a murder because he's an illegal? What provoked the "All American Dad" to kill his entire family?

Wait, serial killers... how many of those are illegal?

I am NOT for illegal immigrants in this country but let's not make this an immigration issue.

NEFarmwife":3h9sgpre said:
ddd75":3h9sgpre said:
NEFarmwife":3h9sgpre said:

So, he commited a murder because he's an illegal? What provoked the "All American Dad" to kill his entire family?

I am NOT for illegal immigrants in this country but let's not make this an immigration issue.
Noted, that this simple question went unanswered.
"so if he wasn't here.. she'd still be dead?"

Build, the Mollie Tibbets Memorial Wall NOW!

greybeard":3tdyp256 said:
NEFarmwife":3tdyp256 said:
ddd75":3tdyp256 said:

She'd be here if she wasn't killed. So would that Colorado family. His "status" has nothing to do with his provocation to murder. He's a monster.

"IF" a frog didn't jump he wouldn't bump his AZZ.. He now has committed 2 crimes first by coming here illegally second is murder. chance of her getting murdered went up when the baztard came here illegally.

NEFarmwife":1poa8auy said:
greybeard":1poa8auy said:
NEFarmwife":1poa8auy said:

She'd be here if she wasn't killed. So would that Colorado family. His "status" has nothing to do with his provocation to murder. He's a monster.
Evidently, the ? was more difficult than I had surmised.
Does the question need to be re-phrased? Maybe one step at a time..
Would he have been there to kill her if he had stayed in his home country?

M-5":1f5mzaie said:
"IF" a frog didn't jump he wouldn't bump his AZZ.. He now has committed 2 crimes first by coming here illegally second is murder. chance of her getting murdered went up when the baztard came here illegally.
That statement there, is just as asinine as a statement saying she wouldn't have been murdered "had she not been wearing a sports bra, jogging. She was asking for it!"

We just had an extremely large ICE raid where they gathered 144 illegals (and then later dropped that dramatically because many had papers) but the biggest crime was that commited by those who "enslaved" those immigrants and took nearly 8 MILLION dollars from them. These were farmers in Nebraska who hired them illegally. The crimes commited here and being punished for, were of white folks. The immigrants were hard working, moral folks with no criminal records who became part of these small rural communities in which they resided.

I don't look at each crime as a race or immigration issue. THAT is the very reason our society is crap. Let's call it what it is, a crime. A crime that does not discriminate or stay within social stigmas.

greybeard":2shud18v said:
NEFarmwife":2shud18v said:
greybeard":2shud18v said:

Evidently, the ? was more difficult than I had surmised.
Does the question need to be re-phrased? Maybe one step at a time..
Would he have been there to kill her if he had stayed in his home country?
Answering an ignorant question with an intelligent answer is like beating a dead horse.

NEFarmwife":190k29vl said:
M-5":190k29vl said:
That statement there, is just as asinine as a statement saying she wouldn't have been murdered "had she not been wearing a sports bra, jogging. She was asking for it!"

We just had an extremely large ICE raid where they gathered 144 illegals (and then later dropped that dramatically because many had papers) but the biggest crime was that commited by those who "enslaved" those immigrants and took nearly 8 MILLION dollars from them. These were farmers in Nebraska who hired them illegally. The crimes commited here and being punished for, were of white folks. The immigrants were hard working, moral folks with no criminal records who became part of these small rural communities in which they resided.

I don't look at each crime as a race or immigration issue. THAT is the very reason our society is crap. Let's call it what it is, a crime. A crime that does not discriminate or stay within social stigmas.

are you not aware that entering this country without proper paperwork is a crime ??????????????????????????????????????????????
it doesn't matter what country they come from or how hard they work or they assimilate . They broke the law. You could go down to the hood tonight and your chances of being mugged or worse increase because of the environment you are in . The poor girl and everyone here has a chance of something heinous happening to them from ordinary citizens but throw in the illegalls and your odds just went up . refer to my first line here. THEY ARE CRIMINALS AS SOON AS THEIR FOOT HITS THIS SOIL WITHOUT PROPER PAPERWORK.

The reason we have an immigration problem to begin with is evident....too many demographics don't want it addressed, no matter how big the problem becomes and how horrible it's result gets.

The overriding question is "If we can't/won't/don't, simply refuse to address it even after such a senseless act of this nature, Why Not?"
I'm sure this young man was just trying to escape poverty, murder and crime in his own country and thought breaking our immigration laws and bringing that same activity here would be the answer. All he really needed was a little more training, some nurturing and support and Mollie would still be with us today.

M-5":2dssg7rc said:
NEFarmwife":2dssg7rc said:
M-5":2dssg7rc said:

are you not aware that entering this country without proper paperwork is a crime ??????????????????????????????????????????????
it doesn't matter what country they come from or how hard they work or they assimilate . They broke the law. You could go down to the hood tonight and your chances of being mugged or worse increase because of the environment you are in . The poor girl and everyone here has a chance of something heinous happening to them from ordinary citizens but throw in the illegalls and your odds just went up . refer to my first line here. THEY ARE CRIMINALS AS SOON AS THEIR FOOT HITS THIS SOIL WITHOUT PROPER PAPERWORK.

So is speeding. Comitting a crime does NOT make you preconditioned to murder. Neither does an illegal immigrant. How many serial killers are illegal immigrants?

No one is talking about being preconditioned. They are simply saying that if he was not in the country he couldn't have killed the girl. Hard to argue with that.

greybeard":6ys4039g said:
The reason we have an immigration problem to begin with is evident....too many demographics don't want it addressed, no matter how big the problem becomes and how horrible it's result gets.

The overriding question is "If we can't/won't/don't, simply refuse to address it even after such a senseless act of this nature, Why Not?"
I'm sure this young man was just trying to escape poverty, murder and crime in his own country and thought breaking our immigration laws and bringing that same activity here would be the answer. All he really needed was a little more training, some nurturing and support and Mollie would still be with us today.

And how many of them are farmers? It's cheap labor, a lot cheaper than any American willing to work in the fields. The county I live in has the highest Hispanic population in the state, and I can say without a doubt that we have quite a few here that are not legal.

slick4591":3jxg3yg4 said:
No one is talking about being preconditioned. They are simply saying that if he was not in the country he couldn't have killed the girl. Hard to argue with that.
evidently not.

The MS13 gang is nothing but a bunch of serial killers. We need to treat illegal immigrants in this country the same way that we treat suspected terrorists in other countries. Problem solved.

Latest posts