Body found

Help Support CattleToday:

boondocks":2ticjixs said:
NEFarmwife":2ticjixs said:
M-5":2ticjixs said:
are you not aware that entering this country without proper paperwork is a crime ??????????????????????????????????????????????
it doesn't matter what country they come from or how hard they work or they assimilate . They broke the law. You could go down to the hood tonight and your chances of being mugged or worse increase because of the environment you are in . The poor girl and everyone here has a chance of something heinous happening to them from ordinary citizens but throw in the illegalls and your odds just went up . refer to my first line here. THEY ARE CRIMINALS AS SOON AS THEIR FOOT HITS THIS SOIL WITHOUT PROPER PAPERWORK.

So is speeding. Comitting a crime does NOT make you preconditioned to murder. Neither does an illegal immigrant. How many serial killers are illegal immigrants?[/quote]

Most are white dudes. Including the a-hole who just took out his whole family. That fact gets overlooked a lot. In fact, most murderers are men, period. I wonder how many guys have actually ever really thought about what that feels like for women.....maybe the menfolk could just TALK about putting one behind the ear and , ya know, stop actually DOING it????
[I'll note what should be obvious: I'm not talking about every man. Most of you are kitty-cats, I'm sure. ;-)
I'm not sure where serial killer a d just plain ole murder got confused. Did I miss where this POS killed more than 2 to become a serial killer????

sweep this under the rug people.. WHITE people murder people as well.

so this is OKAY!

M-5":243upioa said:
boondocks":243upioa said:

So is speeding. Comitting a crime does NOT make you preconditioned to murder. Neither does an illegal immigrant. How many serial killers are illegal immigrants?[/quote]

Most are white dudes. Including the a-hole who just took out his whole family. That fact gets overlooked a lot. In fact, most murderers are men, period. I wonder how many guys have actually ever really thought about what that feels like for women.....maybe the menfolk could just TALK about putting one behind the ear and , ya know, stop actually DOING it????
[I'll note what should be obvious: I'm not talking about every man. Most of you are kitty-cats, I'm sure. ;-)
I'm not sure where serial killer a d just plain ole murder got confused. Did I miss where this POS killed more than 2 to become a serial killer????
Personally, I sure am not defending that scum! Just trying to make the point that when it comes to people illegally killing other people, the biggest common denominator is GENDER, and I think that's a fair point to be made, but is never, but never, acknowledged, and I think it's something that we should think about and honestly wrestle with. But this guy, and the guy that just offed his family: give them both to TG to deal with, as far as I'm concerned.

Good hard working honest people can and SHOULD be able to enter our borders and work & make a better life for themselves - if (and only if) they are willing to learn our language and pledge loyalty to our flag.
Honest people can enter our borders LEGALLY. I have NO sympathy for illegals. They are called illegals because THEY ARE ILLEGALS.

Jeanne - Simme Valley":1exm3t93 said:
Good hard working honest people can and SHOULD be able to enter our borders and work & make a better life for themselves - if (and only if) they are willing to learn our language and pledge loyalty to our flag.
Honest people can enter our borders LEGALLY. I have NO sympathy for illegals. They are called illegals because THEY ARE ILLEGALS.
Hear Hear!

Jeanne - Simme Valley":3czfon5p said:

It is called assimilation, Teddy Roosevelt spoke on this early last century.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.trutho ... ation/amp/

Latest posts