For the UP NORT crowd/Ole and Lena

Help Support CattleToday:

3waycross

Reaction score
OLE AND LENA

Lena is pregnant with Ole's child.

Late one night, Lena vakes Ole and says, 'I tink it's time!'

So Ole fired up the Yohn Deere tractor and took her to the hospital to have their first baby.

She had a little boy, and the doctor looked over at Ole and said, 'A son! Ain't dat Great!' Well, Ole got excited by dis, but yust den the doctor spoke up and said,

'Hold on! We ain't finished yet!' The doctor den held up a little girl.. He said, 'Hey, Ole! You got you a daughter!' She's a pretty little ting, too.'

Ole got kind of puzzled by this, an then the doctor said, 'Holey Moley, Ole we still ain't done yet!' The doctor then delivered another boy and said, Ole, you yust had yourself another boy!'

Ole was flabbergasted by this news!

A couple days later, Ole brought Lena and their three Children home in the self-propelled combine.. He was real Serious and he asked Lena , 'How come we got tree on the first try?'

Lena said, 'You remember dat night we ran out of Vaseline and

You vent out in the garage and got dat dere 3-in-1 Oil?'

Ole said, 'Yeah, I do.. Uffda! It's a dam good ting I didn't get the WD-40

Ole and Lena got married. On their honeymoon trip they were nearing Minneapolis when Ole put his hand on Lena's knee. Giggling, Lena Said, "Ole, you can go farther if ya vant to"... so Ole drove to Duluth.

MistyMorning":1rbk5a3u said:
Nothing like a good Ole and Lena joke. Thanks :D

Hello Moonlite Sweetie, is your first name Lena or is that your middle name ;-) , BTW has it warmed up enough that you can take your 8 layers of long johns off. ;-) :lol: :lol:

Ole was talking to Sven about having to shovel out the outhouse.
Sven told Ole," No need to shovel it out Ole. Just need 2 sticks of dynamite."
Ole asked," Why 2 sticks sven?"
Sven tells him,"You light first one stick then da other stick, run into the outhouse and toss them into the hole and slamm the lid down. The first blast will blow the outhouse off of the hole and the second will blow everything out of the hole. Then the outhouse will land on the same spot."
Ole thinks boy that Sven is one smart man. He heads to the store and gets 2 sticks of dynamite.
He walks to the outhouse and lights first one stick then the other, he slams the lid down and runs for cover.
Suddenly the backdoor swings open and Lena is rushing towards the outhouse. Ole stands up and yell,"Lena NO!" Lena yells back "Not now Ole!"
Lena runs into the outhouse and shuts the door.
BOOM! The first stick of dynamite goes off and the outhouse shoots into the air.
BOOM! the second stick of dynamite goes off and the hole is cleaned out.

Bang! the outhouse lands back on the same hole.
Ole is crying and moaning,"My poor poor Lena."
Suddenly the outhouse door opens and out steps Lena. Ole is so happy he runs over to her,"Lene Lens are you all right?"
"Ole I am so glad I didn't let that one loose in the house."

curtis":2mf3prcy said:
MistyMorning":2mf3prcy said:
Nothing like a good Ole and Lena joke. Thanks :D

Hello Moonlite Sweetie, is your first name Lena or is that your middle name ;-) , BTW has it warmed up enough that you can take your 8 layers of long johns off. ;-) :lol: :lol:

To answer your questions Curtis, No...... Haven't had a good hail storm down that a way lately have ya?

To the rest of you thanks for sharing those, you would have thought a Minneysooootan would have heard all those, but I had not. :D

Latest posts