for Ryder...

Help Support CattleToday:

only for the fact that the Naja Nivea, sitting on the door mat was one of the most venomous snakes on the planet, in my book it could stay there. now if it had eight legs no matter how big or small it was it would be in a million and eight pieces, a tarantula I might think twice about hitting, a blanket over the top then demolishing as I don't want those horrid hairs spilt out at me....
There's a programme on tomorrow night about a man that has 10 hours to get out of a room filled with 100 snakes which he has to get rid of first, Ryder came to mind straight off.

chrisy":aemrf7bj said:
only for the fact that the Naja Nivea, sitting on the door mat was one of the most venomous snakes on the planet, in my book it could stay there. now if it had eight legs no matter how big or small it was it would be in a million and eight pieces, a tarantula I might think twice about hitting, a blanket over the top then demolishing as I don't want those horrid hairs spilt out at me....
There's a programme on tomorrow night about a man that has 10 hours to get out of a room filled with 100 snakes which he has to get rid of first, Ryder came to mind straight off.
How long and how many people did it take to get him in that room? :shock: :help:

Ryder":16k78epp said:
chrisy":16k78epp said:
about a man that has 10 hours to get out of a room filled with 100 snakes which he has to get rid of first, Ryder came to mind straight off.

How long and how many people did it take to get him in that room? :shock: :help:

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: Quite a few I'm sure. :lol2: Unless its a herpetologist. :lol2:

Katherine

Latest posts