foggy this mornin'... more pics!

Help Support CattleToday:

milkmaid

Reaction score
:p ;-)

MM got to play cowgirl today... here's her pony... (same as the horse in the other post)
boogiemansaddledresize.jpg

Approaching the herd...
calvesinfogIIresize.jpg

Calves...
snowycalvesIresize.jpg

and more calves...
calvesinfogIIIresize.jpg

horses in the field after we're done...
horsesinsnow_lancranchresize.jpg

SkinMan":16s8m4z7 said:
Great pics!! What are the temps running up there?

I can't tell you the actual temps this morning, but I'm roughly 100 miles northwest of milkmaid, and the ice on the tanks this morning was anywhere between 1/2" and 3/4" of an inch thick - depending on the tank. Yesterday the temp was 25 degrees at 8:30 am, and it pretty much stayed until late afternoon - at which time it started dropping, until it hit downright cold!

Yeah, I believe it was single digits this morning. I mounted up by 8:10am, and by the time we got out to the herd, the sun was just breaking through the fog and I was really glad I had my camera. My fingers were a bit too frozen to work the camera very well though. LOL.

snowycalvesIresize.jpg

I think you should enter this one in a competition, great photo, a few of the others aren't too shabby either.

KNERSIE":al0nnz03 said:
snowycalvesIresize.jpg

I think you should enter this one in a competition, great photo, a few of the others aren't too shabby either.
I was thinking that it would make the perfect Christmas card.

those are great pics.an you can tell its real cold there.i bet you it was fun horsebacking in that weather.

Negative temps this morning, looks like it's supposed to be around 10 tomorrow morning. I hope!

Thanks for sharing....
The hoar frost sure does make for some pretty landscape.
We finally have frozen ground...no snow yet so I have some time to get the blade ready.
DMc

You have a great photographer eye. I really like the cattle with the trees and the horse.

Not sure. I'll be back up there this Saturday and I'll check the brand on it. All I know is it's well worn and comfortable. :p

Latest posts