Florida Bull Test Roll Call

Help Support CattleToday:

I forgot all about the bull test sale, but I might just stop by and see what's happening and say high. Hopefully the prices will be better down there than the UGA, Calhoun bull test sale.
I'm bringing 6 or 7 two year old bulls to this sale in a couple of weeks in Lakeland. It's more of a commercial sale and the buyers like older bulls that are ready to go.
http://cattlemenslivestockauction.com

Daryl it was nice to say hello, I wish I could have chatted with you for longer but I wanted you to be able to eat lunch in peace. Did you get your dessert bought?

Vince,
If you made, I missed seeing you. Maybe next time.

M-5":1x73ivnm said:
Yes I would have loved to have been able to chat but the grandbaby had me sidetracked today. She bid on everything she saw but thankfully Ed knew she was just funnin .
I remember sitting at the auction with my grandpa being afraid to itch my head or nose because I thought they might think I was bidding :lol:

If you bought 89, you got him. I thought he was the best bull we took to the test on the day we dropped them off. He gained well in the warm up and then lost 4 pounds on the first 28 days of the test. I talked to the staff and they said he got in a fight in the pens. He gained 3.56 lbs a day the last 84 days of the test. He had the biggest ribeye in the Angus bulls on test there as well. I really like him.
Good luck with him. Where are you located?

Latest posts