Flies flies flies

Help Support CattleToday:

************* said:
jschoolcraft86 said:
I use Long Range and I'm not ready to sign off on the hovering vs. landing claim. I can't say that it is wrong, but my animals do have flies landing. I am a fan of what it does for the animals regardless of fly control though, and for all I know it may be putting a dent in the flies I just can't swear to it. I am gonna continue using Long Range as a dewormer but I am also going to continue spraying.

One thing that has got me interested is the VitaFerm HEAT minerals. There has been some talk about the garlic in it helping keep flies off, I'll be putting that to the test as soon as I find a place that sells it for something reasonable. The feed store I get my mineral from has it for almost 3x the price of the other VitaFerm products I use.

Save your money on the Vitaferm and get this instead. Use it 4-5 times per season, and your life will be far easier, not to mention your cattle's lives.

https://youtu.be/L1FRnX-mnpg

Thanks for the link. I just ordered one from ValleyVet. Looking forward to some additional target practice for deer season.

Latest posts