Flaboy, MikeC, and Bullbuyer doing...

Help Support CattleToday:

They seem to have this air of complete confidence...which I find scary as hades... :shock:

Alice

I am the one in the tutu! :help:

Warpaint, remember I told you to be real careful about taking those pics at my B&B. They are proof you were there behind the camera. :shock:

flaboy":32bk9zkp said:

Warpaint, remember I told you to be real careful about taking those pics at my B&B. They are proof you were there behind the camera. :shock:

As witnessed by the numerous cameras in attendance, this was sent to me, by an anonymous person. :roll:

warpaint":1i5oz55c said:
flaboy":1i5oz55c said:

As witnessed by the numerous cameras in attendance, this was sent to me, by an anonymous person. :roll:

Well sure that's what they all say. :lol2:

Ya know I remember not that long ago when I first started on these boards a pic of those same fellas. They looked an awful lot like Chippendales then. Gosh, look what baking in that sun south of the Mason Dixon will do for a persons aging process. :shock:

MistyMorning":1qj7wn9p said:
Ya know I remember not that long ago when I first started on these boards a pic of those same fellas. They looked an awful lot like Chippendales then. Gosh, look what baking in that sun south of the Mason Dixon will do for a persons aging process. :shock:

Misty, I remember quite well, the one you're talkin about. Way back then, I tried to convince you ladies that the photo they were tryin to pass off as themselves had been altered to show a better side of them. NOW YOU KNOW....... THE REST OF THE STORY. :lol2:

warpaint":2hcc0dvj said:
MistyMorning":2hcc0dvj said:

Misty, I remember quite well, the one you're talkin about. Way back then, I tried to convince you ladies that the photo they were tryin to pass off as themselves had been altered to show a better side of them. NOW YOU KNOW....... THE REST OF THE STORY. :lol2:

Now, wait just a doggone minute there WP. That picture was no fake. You see the tutu picture was us on our vacation to Crowders B&B. Heck, give us a couple weeks on Jenny Craig's plan instead of that dang Britney Spears plan he put us on and we will be good as new.

Mom always said to wear clean underwear - she just didn't say who's underwear! I can't believe that Paint posted that picture after the performance he put on!
To give you an idea what he looked like: just think of a partially shaved Bigfoot wearing too much make up and a string bikini. Not a real crowd pleaser.
OOPS - almost forgot! A big thank you to Crowder's House of Dance for all of their assistance.

Well, I see Crowder made it back from Kenya. Crowder, I told ya them chicks over there are nothing but skin and bone but would you listen to me? Heck no. I told ya, ya got to go to the ghetto's to get them BBO's (big black ones). I hear some them things run around 400-500 pounds and have crack too. I hear some have more than one. :shock:

Latest posts