Flaboy, and friend out for a looksee....

Help Support CattleToday:

Ah, see that ain't me. I have a styrofoam cooler on the back of mine. :D

WP, I have one of you I have been saving so hold on to your hat. :nod:

Lammie":32j7786l said:
Is that a spare tire I see on that sidecar?

Well sure it is. It is a bicycle tire so it won't carry any of Crowders wimmins and I mean to keep it that way. :D

I didn't know if it was a spare or a folding wheelchair. Also handy for a Crowder woman if she gets tired of walking.

Flaboy, and friend ???
Flaboy has friends? And a GIRL friend? :stop: whats her name? :heart:
Dont let him fool yall the cooler is in the suitcase on the back. Where else did his girlfriend get the beverage he is lickering her up from?
flaby sure is a scrawny feller! :lol:

RebelCritter":3ecx3ii8 said:
Flaboy, and friend ???
Dont let him fool yall the cooler is in the suitcase on the back. Where else did his girlfriend get the beverage he is lickering her up from?

Yeah, yeah, you keep it up gal and I will have to break out those pictures of you too. :D

flaboy":2fgdzads said:
RebelCritter":2fgdzads said:
Flaboy, and friend ???

Yeah, yeah, you keep it up gal and I will have to break out those pictures of you too. :D

what pictures? if you even have any, they are so old they wouldnt matter now anyhows! That gal in this picture sorta looks familar. Actually sorta like me! cept I dont drink out of a can. :drink: :D
:lol2: and whatcha lookin at?
WP, did ya get any better pictures of them? I wanna see the front.

Yeah, what are they looking at? Sunset? Beerstore? Outhouse? Nudist colony?

Fla, I gotta agree. You got one skinny bummy, there. Hardly any meat on that a'tall.

flaboy":33wzhej1 said:
Lammie":33wzhej1 said:
Is that a spare tire I see on that sidecar?

Well sure it is. It is a bicycle tire so it won't carry any of Crowders wimmins and I mean to keep it that way. :D

If you took one of them on that my darling the wheels wouldn't touch the ground on your side. you'll have to pack a few corn sacks on the side. :wave: :p :pretty:

Lammie":3dulnvaw said:
Yeah, what are they looking at? Sunset? Beerstore? Outhouse? Nudist colony?

Fla, I gotta agree. You got one skinny bummy, there. Hardly any meat on that a'tall.

maybe lookin at the car to see if its available for a "nap" :heart:

What is wrong with the "nap" in a car, or with Fla's bum? You have to be more clear there.

Lammie":15i7q35s said:
What is wrong with the "nap" in a car, or with Fla's bum? You have to be more clear there.

What are you gals doing looking at my bum? You are supposed to be admiring the scooter. All this time I thought they were looking at my scooter. :D

RebelCritter":2jb94rsp said:
flaboy":2jb94rsp said:
RebelCritter":2jb94rsp said:
Flaboy, and friend ???

what pictures? if you even have any, they are so old they wouldnt matter now anyhows! That gal in this picture sorta looks familar. Actually sorta like me! cept I dont drink out of a can. :drink: :D
:lol2: and whatcha lookin at?
WP, did ya get any better pictures of them? I wanna see the front.

Unfortunately no Critter.
When fla saw me aimin my camera, he goosed it into high gear. Alls I could get was his backside.

And what bum ya'll talkin bout? There aint a hobo in sight!!!! :D

Latest posts