Five Secrets to A Perfect Relationship

Help Support CattleToday:

farmer4620":2p9m4kbn said:
Hmmm....u guys maybe right....i have to go with my combine though....it only groans when the beans get tough but my then your so tired of seeing the reel go round and round your ready to quit anyway. Now if you can get a women that will watch the reel go around with ya and pick corn until midnight and then stop and lay under the stars in the middle of the field with ya better keeper cause they are few and far between

I'm thinking a good part of accomplishing that depends on how you ask and in your general attitude towards her! ;-) If one wants a 'keeper' one has to act like a 'keeper' - regardless of whether one is male or female. Just my thoughts.

ALACOWMAN":10kpoeq4 said:
Crowderfarms":10kpoeq4 said:
ALACOWMAN":10kpoeq4 said:
Crowderfarms":10kpoeq4 said:
flaboy+":10kpoeq4 said:
farmer4620":10kpoeq4 said:
that makes me think of something...you see all those match makers on the internet why dont we start one on here...call it the singles page....1 page for 18 and under and one page for 18 and over (i say 18 twice because it wouldnt weird for an 18 year old to date a 17 year old or a 19 year old

What ya mean? Crowder has been hitting on women on here for years. He even has pictures to prove it. :oops: :oops: :oops:
I might PM Macon, and get his blessings on running this portion of the Boards. I'll be the Bob Eubanks of CT's Singles Page. We could call it the "Hitching Post"
I dont know if your qualified crowder.after seeing those gals you been with and almost getting skint alive by TB's husband i dont know if id want my future in your hands :cboy:
You see who's still here, and whoose gone. Seems I was the victim... I'm so Skeeered. :shock: :lol: I think I am most qualified.
OK ill start.... im a single white male in his forty's if you squint your eye's i look like tom selleck in a carl childers sort of way :cowboy: favorite passtime is farting & picking my nose..... ok miracle worker see what you can do for me :cboy:

Go for it, Alacowman!!! You sound like a keeper! ;-) ;-) Except you forgot even more favorable traits we women love in our men....you know---burping, scratching in public, snoring loud enough to wake the neighbors (our nearest is 3 miles away), blaming your farts on your wife (only when you are in wal-mart, of course), belly-button lint, skid-marks in your fruit-of-the-looms, beer burps (mmmmmmmmm), chests hairy enough to shave and weave wall-to-wall carpeting in a 1500 square foot home ;-) , etc!! :lol: :lol:

hmm....very true....well you get what you see....not gonna pretend....so if she likes me enough to sit in the combine with me that long its a good deal...no "acting" like a keeper here....all or nothing....dont need girl that bad

flaboy+":8u18zeey said:
Hey watch it. I was doing just fine with my horses and cows until girls started coming around distracting me. I would spend hours on or with my horse. Then those dang women came along and separated me from my horse. My horse died sad because of those dang girls. :mad:

I'm going back to horses. They don't talk back, when they gain weight you don't notice, they don't need emotional support, and you can ride them as long as you want. :lol:

I did fine with dogs and horses to until boys came along, didn´t last long.
Finaly my last boy friend decidet that i did spend to much time with the horses. He said: "Me or the Horses?" Stupid question.
20 years old, can cook, clean stalls and house, train young horses, likes children, not that bad looking (5ft3, 130 , brown haired, green eyed) can cook coffee, nice family, inteligent. single for 4 years (not that I´m counting...)

germancowgirl":1bmf83r2 said:
20 years old, can cook, clean stalls and house, train young horses, likes children, not that bad looking (5ft3, 130 , brown haired, green eyed) can cook coffee, nice family, inteligent. single for 4 years (not that I´m counting...)

20 years old and single for 4? When do you guys get started over there? :heart:

flaboy+":3bx0f9wg said:
germancowgirl":3bx0f9wg said:

Flaboy, Please stop with the personal questions. I'm going to ask you to vacate this thread, and let me take over.

Germancowgirl, I'm a Single male, Brown Eyes, Brown Hair,5' 11" 185 lbs.Married with 3 kids. I am in need of a European Nanny.One thing that stands out that you stated, is your ability to "Cook" Coffee. that is a very important attribute.

I am the only one that resides up stairs,and I'll arrange living quarters, up there for you as well, and if you can show me some more credentials, I'm sure I can get you a Green Card to come to the States immeadiately. You can work the Horses, and do various types of Farm work as well., As i'd like to get you to 110 lbs, ASAP.I too have a very nice intelligent Family, and I wonder how long it will take them to figure out you're here? What do you think?

flaboy+":372yyhne said:
germancowgirl":372yyhne said:

;-) you know, it was like a high school swaetheart....

after that i simply decidet that the guys are not worth the truble... havent met one since then who was able to show me the opposite....

Like allwas, just waiting for the right one....

Crowderfarms":1ov5uh5w said:
you to 110 lbs, ASAP

thats one of the problems, I`m not going to meet the anonymous anti-chocoholocs because of a guy..... :oops:

What I think is that you woman tied you up in front of your pc because she knows thats a place where you can talk, but are not able to get into serious truble... ;-)

private question. for how long are you married and how high is the psychatric bill for your poor wife???

germancowgirl":qlsvm5hb said:
Crowderfarms":qlsvm5hb said:
you to 110 lbs, ASAP

thats one of the problems, I`m not going to meet the anonymous anti-chocoholocs because of a guy..... :oops:

What I think is that you woman tied you up in front of your pc because she knows thats a place where you can talk, but are not able to get into serious truble... ;-)

private question. for how long are you married and how high is the psychatric bill for your poor wife???
I'm not tied up at all. My Wife's well aware of my ecapades on here. She narrates some of it! I've been married all my Life, but just beacuse you're married dont mean you're dead!Dont worry, my Wife is my Co-conspirator.But I have thought about sending her on a long Vacation at times. :lol:

Crowderfarms":3olhr9fb said:
But I have thought about sending her on a long Vacation at times. :lol:

I bet she thought the same ´baut you ;-)

Don´t think I´m going to take your job offer, but thanks for trying! :cboy: ;-)

germancowgirl":3ne7nefa said:
CrowderfarmsBut I have thought about sending her on a long Vacation at times. :lol:[/quote:3ne7nefa said:
I bet she thought the same ´baut you ;-)

Don´t think I´m going to take your job offer, but thanks for trying! :cboy: ;-)
OK, I'll have to hold another interview.So many Cowgirls out there wanting a job....

germancowgirl":1qzb3wmw said:
Crowderfarms":1qzb3wmw said:
you to 110 lbs, ASAP

Ah ha Crowder. See she already has YOUR number. Good thing I warned her about you. Besides she would need to gain about 300 poundsto even be in the running to suit your taste. :p

msscamp":236zlph2 said:
farmer4620":236zlph2 said:
Hmmm....u guys maybe right....i have to go with my combine though....it only groans when the beans get tough but my then your so tired of seeing the reel go round and round your ready to quit anyway. Now if you can get a women that will watch the reel go around with ya and pick corn until midnight and then stop and lay under the stars in the middle of the field with ya better keeper cause they are few and far between

I'm thinking a good part of accomplishing that depends on how you ask and in your general attitude towards her! ;-) If one wants a 'keeper' one has to act like a 'keeper' - regardless of whether one is male or female. Just my thoughts.

Like both statements..... :D

Trust me shed be of the ut most priority and get very special treatment if she liked me enough to put up with my perfectionists ways and be in the those situations i explained

Latest posts