Financing Cattle?? &*^^&&%$#$%)**@

Help Support CattleToday:

Trust me.....the Texas and Southwest Cattle Growers is the real thing.

Everyone I talked to said it was a civil matter until I contacted them. Turns out that from 1 head up to $10,000 is a third degree felony in Texas....even though every Sherrifs office, police dept, DA and JP in that area tried to tell me it was a civil matter until I contacted the Ranger from the TSCRA in that area. GLAD :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: he is going to pay. One way or another :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

2barmcattle":cwtsqdqb said:
Trust me.....the Texas and Southwest Cattle Growers is the real thing.

Everyone I talked to said it was a civil matter until I contacted them. Turns out that from 1 head up to $10,000 is a third degree felony in Texas....even though every Sherrifs office, police dept, DA and JP in that area tried to tell me it was a civil matter until I contacted the Ranger from the TSCRA in that area. GLAD :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: he is going to pay. One way or another :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I hope he gets the worst possible punishment allowable. I do feel sorry for those little girls though, it's sad when kids have to go thru he!! Because their parents are irresponsible, self centered, idiots.

I wonder if they children were really his. There are people who "borrow" children to present a fake appearance.

Several years ago (before the horse market crashed) there was a woman who used her nieces as her children when she bought horses. They would go look at a family/kid horse for sale, and her "children" would fall in love with it. The woman couldn't afford the horse and the the kids were so heartbroken that the sellers would practically give the horse away thinking that it would get a good home. Then about a month or so later, they would find out that she had sold the horse for more than the original price.