Finally!! (with pics)

Help Support CattleToday:

randiliana

Reaction score
It is finally done, I have been on the back of my last colt for this year!! So far no bucking either, so hopefully we are well on our way. I still have a lot of work with her as we have just figured out the idea of going forward. Here is a picture of her. She is a half sister to the black one (Sam).
Cearra, Hanoverian x QHx filly.
cearra2.jpg

My other colts are coming on quite well also. We took both of them out to move cows to a new pasture the other day, and that was the first time the filly had ever worked for more than half an hour, and also the first time for her in the hills. She sure has a lot of heart, dug right in going up the hills, but we need to work on rate coming down them :eek: !! Here are pictures of each of these 2.

Sam my TWH x QHx gelding. 16.3 at 3 years old..
Samconformation1.jpg

Sam4.jpg

Ivy my Cremello QH filly. 14.3 hh at 3 years old
Ivyconformation1.jpg

Ivy2.jpg

I have also been doing some arena work on the 2 more broke ones, and they are coming along well in regards to leg yeilding and some of the finer points. All 3 of them will be going to work
in the stockyards this fall. We will be opening gates, and moving cattle up and down the alleys. I find that this really finishes them in regards to leg yeild, and neck reining, and they also learn a thousand other things.....

Latest posts