Figured you guys may be interested

Help Support CattleToday:

tdarden3k

Reaction score
I peruse Craigslist quite a bit and ran across this posting this evening. I know that most of you guys will be interested. Just be careful to note that this is not the animal that is for sale... This is the bigger brother so don't call the seller trying to get this animal. He is already someone else's herd sire .

Pretty sure that some of you have him in your tanks already..... Lucky Yall

http://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/grd/4962938799.html

LazyARanch":a6lsqf1w said:
:D I do believe that is one of the infamous Imbalancers....
I have to admit my ignorance here---I was not aware that Imbalancers foundation sires had the white face. I gots lots to learn about this premier breed. :oops: :oops:

Awesome colors :lol2: :lol2: Well that makes all the difference now doesn't it. Maybe he's look for someone in the show circuit to buy from him, mentioning markings and colors? :nod:

greybeard":20ex7fln said:
LazyARanch":20ex7fln said:
:D I do believe that is one of the infamous Imbalancers....
I have to admit my ignorance here---I was not aware that Imbalancers foundation sires had the white face. I gots lots to learn about this premier breed. :oops: :oops:

Don't feel bad greybeard because I wasn't even sure that was a bull.

What's the difference between imbalancers and black herefords seeing that imbalancers have white face now

Wow they could have at last taken a picture instead of stealing one from a semen catalog. I would recognize that bull anywhere, that's Dry Run Dinkmaker .

Wow, keep posting these, they make me feel better and better about my bulls! And if you figure in the exchange rate, mine's cheaper by $400, so I'm not feeling bad about my price either

Latest posts