Fence Jumpin Bull Movin on

Help Support CattleToday:

3waycross":2eiu5w6c said:
LazyARanch":2eiu5w6c said:
Huh....

he probably would have LOVED NW Minnesota....

(the black bull) ;-)

The RED bull might still love it. He already knows a whole bunch of Ole and Lena stories.

Well if he can croon to the cows in that Skandihoovian accent he just MIGHT have a chance!! :lol:

ALACOWMAN":3ezgljpv said:
did the man on the other side of the fence, thank you?? good looking bull

He was running 100 yearlings over there. The bull and one of my cows got over there when she was bullin. She musta felt like Sophia Loren at a sock hop with all those little steers. :lol2:

be glad your bull just jumps the fence.ive got a bull that will lower his head under the bottom wire then lift up all the busting all 4 wires.an then walk through the hole.

bigbull338":1nnfvtsj said:
be glad your bull just jumps the fence.ive got a bull that will lower his head under the bottom wire then lift up all the busting all 4 wires.an then walk through the hole.

That's basically what he did. I had to splice 4 wires after he got out.

3waycross":1midmudh said:
bigbull338":1midmudh said:

That's basically what he did. I had to splice 4 wires after he got out.

that sure creates a strong urge to pull out a firearm and bullets instead of pulling out a hammer and staples... :bang:

Latest posts