favorite sb commercial

Help Support CattleToday:

I am not a horse man what so ever but watching the commercial put fuel on my fire to get a Clydesdale. I have always liked the way they look and soon as the commercial came on I turned to my grandmother and wife and told them im gonna get a Clydesdale they said ok you always like them. That's the only horse I like or want.

:shock: , this may be an age thing. Radio shack, "80's called". Or the Doberman and Chihuahua mix.

yes 80's was good too ...still keeping the Budweiser
My age has surpassed my ability to appreciate Super Bowl half time shows. I have yet to understand a single word these " peckerwoods " have said,, or sung.... Which rhymes with "dung " which is what I consider this to be.

starbaby":l1qy6cf8 said:
My age has surpassed my ability to appreciate Super Bowl half time shows. I have yet to understand a single word these " peckerwoods " have said,, or sung.... Which rhymes with "dung " which is what I consider this to be.

That's what like about living on the left coast, super bowl half time shows! That's when I pause the DVR, go out and feed and water the cattle. Come back in just in time to fast forward through that cra.p and get to the second half kick off.

starbaby":3b609010 said:

Let me be the first to congratulate you on the most concise use of the term "peckerwoods" that i have seen in a long time :tiphat:

BTW the Doberhuahua commercial was great.

Alan":1j1w6607 said:
:shock: , this may be an age thing. Radio shack, "80's called". Or the Doberman and Chihuahua mix.

I agree Alan, The Full House (yogurt) commercial was funny. Kinda inappropriate but funny.

I also liked the Seinfeld one.

Latest posts