Favorite handgun and what caliber is it ?

Help Support CattleToday:

ga.prime":2e14fdgi said:
Nesikep":2e14fdgi said:
I just got a cheapo.. Tokarev M57 7.62x25.. good practice gun I think

I like that Ruger 22.. I think I might have to get one of them!
Check this one out, Nesi.
beauty.. Nicer than I need, I'm very much function first... I'm just wondering how I'd like the more angled handgrip of those compared to others that are more "square".. how they'd fit my hand, etc

Nesikep":324l63lr said:
ga.prime":324l63lr said:
Nesikep":324l63lr said:

beauty.. Nicer than I need, I'm very much function first... I'm just wondering how I'd like the more angled handgrip of those compared to others that are more "square".. how they'd fit my hand, etc

Nesi, I thought I was getting grips like on the one JTrent posted when I ordered this gun. The grip is a handful for me and I have larger than average hands.

True Grit Farms":10is5q13 said:
ga.prime":10is5q13 said:
Nesikep":10is5q13 said:

Now if you'd just use some of those rattlesnakes as targets.....
Not happening unless one gets up around the house. I like the adrenaline rush when I almost step on one in the wild. :D

ga.prime":2lsretzl said:
True Grit Farms":2lsretzl said:
ga.prime":2lsretzl said:
Now if you'd just use some of those rattlesnakes as targets.....
Not happening unless one gets up around the house. I like the adrenaline rush when I almost step on one in the wild. :D
I don't like having to throw my britches away when I see one.

For assassinations: the Remington XP-100 with .221 Fireball cartridges
The gun reputed to have delivered the kill shot from the grassy knoll on JFK.
Manufactured 1963 - 1997 and considered the best long range handgun of it's time.

Son of Butch":28jidj7v said:
For assassinations: the Remington XP-100 with .221 Fireball cartridges
The gun reputed to have delivered the kill shot from the grassy knoll on JFK.
Manufactured 1963 - 1997 and considered the best long range handgun of it's time.

Charlie Harrelson claimed he fired the shot from the sewer.

Chauncey Holt 1921-1997
In his supposed 'death bed' confession after learning he had cancer, Holt claimed in the 50s-70s he worked as an
accountant for Meyer Lansky (1902-1983) and in addition to delivering money to and from CIA and mafia front
companies from European banks and the Federal Reserve, he also claimed to specialize in forging documents
supervising graphic artists.

Holt says he rode from Arizona to Dallas with Charles Nicoletti (1916-1977) a dual operative of the CIA and Mafia boss
Sam Giancana of Chicago. He arrived in the parking lot behind the grassy knoll and a man came up to him and said,
"I'm Harrelson" and he then handed the man phony Secret Service credentials in the name of Calvin Harper and a case containing a hand gun. Holt also claims he delivered a hand gun and additional credentials including a pilot's license
in the name of Charles Robertson to a man he knew as "Richard Montoya."
Holt did not believe the guns he delivered were used in the assassination.
"As to whether Montoya was really Charles Rodgers I would not hazard a guess, despite the statement of others."

Chauncey Holt claimed he, Charles Harrelson (1938-2007) and "Montoya" were "the 3 tramps" found hiding in a boxcar.
Charles Harrelson denied he was one of the 3 tramps.

My favorite to shoot us the kimber custom match 2 in 45 acp. I have 3 that I rotate carry. Lcp 380 glock 19 and Springfield xds 45. I like the glock the best because I'm left handed and it's ambidextrous.

JSCATTLE":21c6qota said:
I like the glock the best because I'm left handed and it's ambidextrous.
If you want truly ambidextrous you need a wheel gun!

dun":3mkvdvsx said:
JSCATTLE":3mkvdvsx said:
Wheel guns do have their advantages. Like not hunting for casings after shooting. I've got a few vaquero's but id like to pick up a hammerless snub nose Smith and Wesson .

JSCATTLE":1vi5dnjy said:
dun":1vi5dnjy said:
JSCATTLE":1vi5dnjy said:
Wheel guns do have their advantages. Like not hunting for casings after shooting. I've got a few vaquero's but id like to pick up a hammerless snub nose Smith and Wesson .
I have a lightweight S&W 642 with lasergrips. Neat but it is pretty snappy with about any medium 38

Had to think about this and still not sure.
But I guess it would be .22 caliber High standard Sentinel Deluxe.
I have shot that gun, for years, more than any other, and still shooting it.

Latest posts