Farmers Hobby

Help Support CattleToday:

My 4 kids are in hockey and I coach. I played in a league and my wife played with a group of other hockey moms up until a couple years ago. Sometimes I think we spend way more time in a hockey arena than on the farm.

I fool with 3 or 4 show calves for a hobby, hunt, and fish when I get a chance. Take care of the farm and other cattle the other 8 days a week. The wife has her hands full just taking care of me. JK :lol: :lol: :lol:

Is this hobby thing anything like a vacation? I've heard them talked about, but not sure what they might be

dun

dun":3t9lc7g7 said:
Is this hobby thing anything like a vacation? I've heard them talked about, but not sure what they might be

dun

Well, when I am welding up a hay fork or something I try to tell myself "this is my hobby". Most of my hobby welds are projects for the farm.

Dang I think you hit the nail on the head Dun. I really don't have a hobby. ;-)

lcupit -
Not to be a high-jacker, but I've wondered about your user name, maybe you could clarify it for me cuz everytime I see it all I read is

I see you pee it

I just know this can't be right :oops:

mitchwi here we go highjacking. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: lcupit stands for Larry Cupit. My wife has just enformed me I need to change it to (double l cupit) as her name is Lynn. This is the month I usually recieve a lot of :p :p :p

lcupit":11x2kpyh said:
mitchwi here we go highjacking. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: lcupit stands for Larry Cupit. My wife has just enformed me I need to change it to (double l cupit) as her name is Lynn. This is the month I usually recieve a lot of :p :p :p

Well, I'm glad someone else finally asked. Instead of "I see you pee it", I saw "I-Cupid". :)

A hijack that resulted in goodness..... ;-)

Scout":2q7eylp9 said:
lcupit":2q7eylp9 said:

Well, I'm glad someone else finally asked. Instead of "I see you pee it", I saw "I-Cupid". :)

A hijack that resulted in goodness..... ;-)
I seen it as I Cup It

warpaint":32qevta3 said:
la4, that's what I thought too. Glad we got that cleared up!

Now, what were we talkin about?????
Heck if I know. Maybe Applesmut or pappy might can tell us. They seem to have all the answers, as long as it doesn't pertain to cattle.

My kids are 5,5,6,8 & 10. Can someone explain what hobby means to them? Just kidding... I know that someday they will be gone & I will be wishing I could do stuff with them instead of trying to figure out what my hobbies are.

We are an incredibly busy family so I guess whatever they are doing at the moment is my hobby... :lol:

lcupit":5udksawu said:

Thank goodness :D And maybe if I'd of paid attention I could of put it together with your signature line :shock:

I've collected coins since childhood. I enjoy hiking in the mountains near me and hunting. I also enjoy traveling so I usually book a hunt to a differant state each year.

la4angus":2ekjfunf said:
warpaint":2ekjfunf said:
la4, that's what I thought too. Glad we got that cleared up!

Now, what were we talkin about?????
Heck if I know. Maybe Applesmut or pappy might can tell us. They seem to have all the answers, as long as it doesn't pertain to cattle.

Aplusmnt = A-Plus Building Maintenance (name of my business) I am to mentally lazy to remember different user-names for different sites and logins.

I have a new hobby. Reading la4angus's & Caustic's post and playing a game I like to call, "Wonder who woke up in the worse mood today"?

Latest posts