farm logo shirts and jackets

Help Support CattleToday:

Reaction score
For those of you with a farm,do you have shirts or jackets with your farm or business logo on them.I have seen people with these at sale barns.I'm thinking about getting some,but not for a while.

We have hats, a couple jackets, and chairs for the shows.

TurnThatCowLooseMaw":36sc1e6w said:
Yes as a mater of fact we do. Have shirts with our farm name on them and hats as well. To me it looks more professional.
You need all the help you can get to look professional because you certainly dont act that way. Calling people punks, ect.

ROCKSPRINGS":91ou6m2f said:
TurnThatCowLooseMaw":91ou6m2f said:
Yes as a mater of fact we do. Have shirts with our farm name on them and hats as well. To me it looks more professional.
You need all the help you can get to look professional because you certainly dont act that way. Calling people punks, ect.

Kinda like the people who buy a Porsche on credit. They way they appear is more important to them, than the way they really are.

TurnThatCowLooseMaw don't act like he cares how he appears on here. Maybe he likes to appear the Big Shot around the people that know him. Trying to fool the ones that know better.

TurnThatCowLooseMaw":1si0lp92 said:
Hey Maw. What's the name of your Farm??Got any pics of that custom printed stuff you had made?

TTCLM has to look professional but needs to learn how to keep his mouth shut. Once he opens it, all illusion is gone.

Brush Hog Girl":1gke3i5f said:
For those of you with a farm,do you have shirts or jackets with your farm or business logo on them.I have seen people with these at sale barns.I'm thinking about getting some,but not for a while.

Yea we have it on all our trailers, jackets, hats, sign end of driveway, Trucks,

A-Plus Building Maintenance and Livestock
"Providing all your Janitorial needs and seed Stock"

:D :D :D [/b]

KelleyGPSbluelogo.jpg

We have a logo for our business, I've had it put on our web site,shirts, truck signs, jackets, business cards, stamp (for correspondence)and magazine ads. I think it could be tweaked for the cattle, too. I like "branding" for a number of reasons, but haven't been able to come up with a catchy slogan, yet :?: But it definitely helps customers or potentials remember us.

TurnThatCowLooseMaw":3vhwfiih said:
I would like to see one of those maw.

Hey Maw! In her spare time could I hire her to make me some custom stuff. I figured you could hand deliver it to me at the GetTogether. Whatcha think?

buckaroo_bif":1o08nn4l said:
As in Johnson Farms of Knoxville Tennessee?
That must be the home office address. I have seen and heard of Johnson Farms all over the country. Ya'll must be a pretty big outfit huh.

Latest posts