Far Krugerrand 410H

Help Support CattleToday:

the Krugerrand line has some extremly good animals... the bull should be one that throws correct, growthy calves. The original Krugerrand of Donmere is the sire of a ton of great animals. I would deffinately breed to him.

His numbers look good! I have always liked the Krugerand of Donamere bull. LaGrand has great cattle, and they are great people also. I bought one of my open heifers ("Lady") off thier October sale, and am saving my "cow allowance" for one from the April sale. Of my small herd of registered cattle (3) she would be the one I am most proud of. My 3rd heifer is sired by their Famous 7001 bull. And I will be breeding them both back to bulls from LaGrand.

Cattle Rack Rancher":n5aahmyt said:
Any comments on this bull? I'm considering buying a Far Krugerrand son as my next bull.

http://www.lagrandranch.com/herdsires/FARKrugerrand410H.html

Hi Cattle Rack Rancher.
We have a good yrlg by him and flushed a cow to him. ET calves born this year. You'll find the Krugerrand link on this page.
http://www.blackangusbulls.ca
Sorry but we haven't posted pictures yet. The flush cow stats - click on Eileen cow family (36D) in the dam page.
Hope the info helps but Email or call if you would like further info ... best after dark

SSAP
I've actually looked at your website a few times in the past year or so. Some very impressive cattle on there. That South Shadow Pine Drive 10K is quite a bull. Nice and deep. How old is he?
If you don't mind me asking, what price range do your bulls usually go for? I need a 2nd bull this spring and I'm just wondering what I should be budgeting for a good Angus off an A.I. sire.

Cattle Rack Rancher":22je4sa9 said:
I need a 2nd bull this spring and I'm just wondering what I should be budgeting for a good Angus off an A.I. sire.

Of course you should :D :D

El_Putzo":1dhxpdxi said:
Frankie":1dhxpdxi said:
Cattle Rack Rancher":1dhxpdxi said:
I need a 2nd bull this spring and I'm just wondering what I should be budgeting for a good Angus off an A.I. sire.

Of course you should :D :D

Huh???

LOL! You're right that didn't make much sense. I read it to ask if he should be budgeting for a good Angus bull off an AI sire (not how much). And, of course, I think he should be doing that. Apologies all around to those I may have confused....

Sorry.

For all that know me well, it is understood that I am easily confused.

Sometimes you have to spell things out for me, remember I am from the Show Me state.

El_Putzo":7y9awmwb said:
Sometimes you have to spell things out for me

I keep a box of crayola's handy so I can draw a picture for my other half :roll:

I too watched their sale in october on Superior. Nice cattle. I am considering using that Krugerand on one of my heifers this year. Great yearling on him! I have been by the LaGrand ranch before, very neat and clean operation. I believe they used to be Bon View Angus.

Latest posts