Family problems what to do

Help Support CattleToday:

shame.gif

Chuckie":2kik5qec said:
When you go back by to see it,they have dug up all the beautiful shrubs and bushes and replaced it with ceramic figurines, and plastic do-dads with a goofy little 4" white picket fence around it. They lay plastic alligators, snakes and such around in them. I call it "Rock Garden from be nice." You want to go in and ask them what in the be nice did they do with those expensive bushes you took such good care of. And the best part is when they repaint it a different color. Now that usually causes you to never ride past it again.

Where are the pink flamingos?

Hope everyone had a merry christmas, I know I did.

My mother went to my sister and TOLD HER to clean up or get out. I didnt have to say anything, mom went to the house to pick up the grandaughter and blew up when she seen the inside of the house. My sister and her husband have cleaned everthing up for the most part and everyone still gets along, which is great. Now I hope they keep it that way. I think they will for the most part since mom got involved. JHH

I am glad that everything seems to have worked out for you.

Ryan

JHH":1n53bcob said:
Hope everyone had a merry christmas, I know I did.

My mother went to my sister and TOLD HER to clean up or get out. I didnt have to say anything, mom went to the house to pick up the grandaughter and blew up when she seen the inside of the house. My sister and her husband have cleaned everthing up for the most part and everyone still gets along, which is great. Now I hope they keep it that way. I think they will for the most part since mom got involved. JHH

JMHO-a nice compliment to your sister & hubby could give some positive reinforcement.

Regards & Happy New Year

Brock

I brought this old thread up because my sister and her husband are getting a divorce. Any way my mom continually had to tell them to clean the place up. Well she had enough BUT WAS BLAMING MOST OF THIS ON HER HUSBAND.He has moved out and things are still a mess. I think she dont work AT HOME ENOUGH.

Anyway they are all getting a wakeup call.We are starting to see what was going on.
Sister has overdrawn grandmas account ( She is in the nursing home) Mom is having a fit because my sister is the legal person for grandma till she dies and then my brother is the guy in charge.Glade the farm is in my Moms name.

I just keep checking on the cows and saying to myself glad I wasnt involved in much of that.Sure is peacefull at the farm. Nobody yelling and no one talkes back to me YET :)

Wow, thanks for the update. I've always said that you can pick your friends but not your relatives. I think we all have stories. :help:

JHH":ak6ehpzj said:
I brought this old thread up because my sister and her husband are getting a divorce. Any way my mom continually had to tell them to clean the place up. Well she had enough BUT WAS BLAMING MOST OF THIS ON HER HUSBAND.He has moved out and things are still a mess. I think she dont work AT HOME ENOUGH.

Anyway they are all getting a wakeup call.We are starting to see what was going on.
Sister has overdrawn grandmas account ( She is in the nursing home) Mom is having a fit because my sister is the legal person for grandma till she dies and then my brother is the guy in charge.Glade the farm is in my Moms name.

I just keep checking on the cows and saying to myself glad I wasnt involved in much of that.Sure is peacefull at the farm. Nobody yelling and no one talkes back to me YET :)

JHH
Speaking as someone who is getting cleaned out by a user of a sister I totally sympathize with you situation. Only difference is mine is cleaning them all out before they pass on so that there is nothing left to split when they,Mother,Father, fairly wealthy Aunt, pass on. She has gotten herself apointed in charge of everything.
Fight for what is yours but be smart about it. If you antagonize your mother it will come back on you.

JHH":29ahlsnn said:

Sounds like a mess. If your Grandparents left your sister in charge of their money, with them in the nursing home, they must have thought she was a capable person, but her spending money that is not hers is just WRONG-they will need that as they are in a nursing home, and it reflects poorly on your sister that she is stealing from them. SHAME ON HER!!

Latest posts