Fair Tax

Help Support CattleToday:

Beef11

Reaction score
I was watching Oldtimers Gumball post and it made me like the fair tax more and more. Why not let all of the illegals we have now help pay for the mess they are making? What about drug dealers? I do worry about it encouraging the "black market".

If you are talking about the FairTax which Gov. Mike Huckabee supports, and the only FairTax I know of- I completely agree with you. The FairTax will revolutionize the way Americans file taxes. Not taxing below the poverty line, Not taxing on what we earn, Not taxing on what we decide to save, and Not taxing used goods (such as used cars). Eliminate the IRS, Vote for the FairTax.

To learn more about the FairTax, visit http://www.fairtax.org .

It is becoming clear to me that Americans don't know how to do math very well or there would be overwhelming support of the fair tax. It is also clear that the governement is very clever at hiding how much they truly are taxing us, and how many people aren't paying taxes. i.e. all those brits that are coming here to buy stuff due to the farvorable exchange rate.
I don't so much worry about the black market it can't become much worse than all the tax cheats there are now.

My biggest fear is that they won't eliminate property tax under this plan.

Latest posts