facebook link..whattya think?

Help Support CattleToday:

Thank you to everyone who shared their Facebook pages. I enjoyed looking at them.

I think that Facebook can be a useful tool in marketing. I have a friend who is a small farmer (sells produce to individuals and farmer's markets) and she has reached a lot of people through customers liking her page and sharing the link to it. Another friend has a shop that sells ladies clothes, accessories and home decor. She gets a lot of her business through customers sharing her page link to friends.

It is a domino effect. Once you get people liking your page and sharing it, your customer base will widen. I agree with having a business name and location is important. Photos of the product and photos of cattle that have been fed the product will help too.

If you ever run an ad in Craigslist, you can put a link to your Facebook page in it, or send the link to inquiries.

Too bad Cattle Today doesn't have a facebook page. We could all post links to our pages (I need to start one just not sure how to start it). Sure would be easier to spread the links that way.
Valerie

vclavin":3qop6udx said:
Too bad Cattle Today doesn't have a facebook page. We could all post links to our pages (I need to start one just not sure how to start it). Sure would be easier to spread the links that way.
Valerie
Great Idea!! :banana:

Latest posts