Facebook, How many are on it?

Help Support CattleToday:

Brute 23":exjd17iw said:
It's funny that people down Facebook then post on here.... :lol:
I'll admit I don't know much about Facebook. But from what I do know about it I haven't seen the similarities with this site, just haven't noticed it being used the same way.

denvermartinfarms":37bjy8zf said:
Brute 23":37bjy8zf said:
I'll admit I don't know much about Facebook. But from what I do know about it I haven't seen the similarities with this site, just haven't noticed it being used the same way.

Same thing DMF. You decide what you want to post and you decide who you want to read.

slick4591":18s1f5fd said:
denvermartinfarms":18s1f5fd said:
Brute 23":18s1f5fd said:

Same thing DMF. You decide what you want to post and you decide who you want to read.

:nod: You have more control on FB than here. Sorry but you have no one to blame for your FB experience but yourself.

The wife and I have a page together. We use it for a lot of things. It acts as our newsfeed and sports feed. I have a page for the farm and another page for our full time business as well. My wife and I have a lot of friends and family near and far, and it's an easy way to share pics of our kids and communicate, instead of the old style mail letters and such. If used in the right way I feel their is nothing wrong with facebook. We aren't the type of users that accept friend requests or vice versa like some just to have as many "FB friends" as possible. We share things with only those we want to share.

Brute 23":161dnmes said:
Sorry but you have no one to blame for your FB experience but yourself.
My experience doesn't really require blaming. It just seemed like a bunch of egotisticle self centered folks who want everyone to see how special they think they are. I haven't noticed that here, maybe I'm wrong.

denvermartinfarms":ktale3eg said:
Brute 23":ktale3eg said:
My experience doesn't really require blaming. It just seemed like a bunch of egotisticle self centered folks who want everyone to see how special they think they are. I haven't noticed that here, maybe I'm wrong.
Don't worry dmf, I've shown plenty of egotistical self centeredness here too. :tiphat:

Hook":2uyp5n97 said:
denvermartinfarms":2uyp5n97 said:
Brute 23":2uyp5n97 said:
Don't worry dmf, I've shown plenty of egotistical self centeredness here too. :tiphat:
:lol2: ok, I'll move on.

denvermartinfarms":2gx4ou2o said:
Brute 23":2gx4ou2o said:
We've seen it by just a few.

I post on it personally- and keep up with all the local news, births, deaths, and old friends new grandkids... I also have a ranch site (Lazy Bar B Angus) that we use to get info out locally about the bulls and heifers we have for sale...

I have a Facebook page, mainly did it at first when daughter was away in college. It was a way to chat with her without burning up phone minutes. Then found some old friends and coworkers on there, plus we stay in touch with some out of town family thru it. Like others said it has it's place and purpose just like this site. People can get out of hand with both.

Latest posts