face transplant

Help Support CattleToday:

GMN":nb98svdn said:
this case sounds like she was cheating on him. or leaving him. the outcome was bad, but in a situation like this the man or women, goes without sleep, cant hardly eat maybe put on antidepressents loses control of their thinkingQuote:

All I got to say to this is WHAT? Surely you aren't blaming the victim in this, frankly her husband should have gotten life in prison for what he did to her. Now she has got to worry about when he gets out, if he will come after her again. If it was true that she was gonna leave him, so what? There still is no excuse for what he did to her.

GMN
sure aint, it a tragedy nothing else. but it easy too sit a judge the other person in this who could have very well been sent over the edge

alacattleman":185jn5np said:
GMN":185jn5np said:
this case sounds like she was cheating on him. or leaving him. the outcome was bad, but in a situation like this the man or women, goes without sleep, cant hardly eat maybe put on antidepressents loses control of their thinkingQuote:

All I got to say to this is WHAT? Surely you aren't blaming the victim in this, frankly her husband should have gotten life in prison for what he did to her. Now she has got to worry about when he gets out, if he will come after her again. If it was true that she was gonna leave him, so what? There still is no excuse for what he did to her.

GMN
sure aint, it a tragedy nothing else. but it easy too sit a judge the other person in this who could have very well been sent over the edge

Of course its easy to sit and judge somebody that blew his wifes face off when he was trying to kill her. If that is not easy I don't know what is.

Tatertot":8qti6d7p said:
alacattleman":8qti6d7p said:
GMN":8qti6d7p said:

GMN

Of course its easy to sit and judge somebody that blew his wifes face off when he was trying to kill her. If that is not easy I don't know what is.
well sure he was trying too kill or disfigure her the man was out of his mind..... dont think im condoning what he did at all. i new my post wouldnt be popular but it's dam life, we can set back a omg all day long

i had a friend a little older that was valadictorian of his class , worked in radiation at hunstville hospital...as sound a mind on a human as you will find... but the lady he was married was fooling around on him he was put on prozac and under suicide watch finally got his hand on a gun, his mother trying too jerk it from him he blew his brains out right in front of her...

well sure he was trying too kill or disfigure her the man was out of his mind..... dont think im condoning what he did at all. i new my post wouldnt be popular but it's dam life, we can set back a omg all day long

Thats a cop out. Just because he shot his wife, doesn't make him crazy. He probably was a control freak, maybe even abused her for years.

GMN

maybe so,.....im just thankfull the GOOD LORD gave me the ability to see things from different angles not every thing is cut and dry. that said i wish this woman the very best

My point is even if she was having an affair,e tc.. from your point of view, and he just lost it, still there is no excuse for what he did to her. Being he shot her in the face, kind of tells you something right there. I don't believe he was crazy, I think he knew exactly what he was doing, and did it for a reason only he knew.

There's a difference between this guy and your friend who killed himself. Your friend was suffering from a broken heart and betrayal, he was depressed and needed help. I'm sorry that he did not get the help he needed.

GMN

After a while Tatertot you'll learn when you mess with Angie you have your hands full,and you will get the results no mater if you like it or not you like it or not.
Cal[/quote]

I'm sure she's not as mean as you make her out to be.[/quote]

Now don't be too sure ol partner,she aint even started on you yet and you don't want her to either.
Like John said, she's evil. And he was being pleasant about it because he don't want her to come down on him. :lol: :lol:

Cal

Calman":3rqu15fl said:
After a while Tatertot you'll learn when you mess with Angie you have your hands full,and you will get the results no mater if you like it or not you like it or not.
Cal

I'm sure she's not as mean as you make her out to be.[/quote]

Now don't be too sure ol partner,she aint even started on you yet and you don't want her to either.
Like John said, she's evil. And he was being pleasant about it because he don't want her to come down on him. :lol: :lol:

Cal[/quote]

Thanks for the heads up. :D

john250":3dtwwvv7 said:
Tatertot":3dtwwvv7 said:
I'm sure she's not as mean as you make her out to be.

She's evil. Ask anyone.

Hi Tatertot, I'm anyone and John's right, really. :nod:

I forgot to add, I had to hire an attorney to protect me from some of the slander she has posted about me on these boards. You may want to start looking for one. :nod:

MistyMorning":37mi5rj1 said:
john250":37mi5rj1 said:
Tatertot":37mi5rj1 said:

She's evil. Ask anyone.

I forgot to add, I had to hire an attorney to protect me from some of the slander she has posted about me on these boards. You may want to start looking for one. :nod:

This must be an internet clan. Like the Hatefields and McCoys. Except I'm all alone. Ok, I get it. :lol:

This must be an internet clan. Like the Hatefields and McCoys. Except I'm all alone. Ok, I get it. :lol:[/quote]

Nothing like that Tatertot just don.t want to see you start off here on the wrong foot.

Cal

Calman":31uwieym said:
This must be an internet clan. Like the Hatefields and McCoys. Except I'm all alone. Ok, I get it. :lol:

Nothing like that Tatertot just don.t want to see you start off here on the wrong foot.

Cal[/quote]

Appreciate that. I don't need anymore problems than I got.

MistyMorning":1a6dx2u5 said:

Ah. Tonight I git a call on das phone from mien friend, angie. She is saying ta me, Oof-duh, that agin she is needing a vitness ta her fine carroter. I say to my Lena dat dis cannot be so, but I yam seeing now she vas telling me da trute. LittleSpud, I yam tinkin you vill not meet as fine und smart a person here on the cattle today boards as angie from Minntahsootah, das land ov 10,000 lakes und Paul Bunyon himself.

Miss Morning is good enuf, but I yam tinking she is sufferin' from dat nasty fall she took off ov her horse a bit ago before youse come to da cattle today form, und she is not so right in da head you see. :( Read back on her posts, you vill see clearly she is a sufferin' from dah brain gettin knocked all around up in her noggin. Ve yust say nice tings ta make her feel like she makin' some sense. :secret: Sometimes my Lena vill say dat MM uses dat sharp tongue ov hers ta fillet das norterns! :lol2: Ah ~ dat Lena! She cracks me, Oof-duh, up. :clap:

Willkommen!

MistyMorning":1xagj5ki said:
john250":1xagj5ki said:
Tatertot":1xagj5ki said:

She's evil. Ask anyone.

Speaking on behest of Ms. Misty Mornings Attorney we still need/needed more corroborating evidence to support such accusations..

Thank you Oof Duh for your cooperation..You have been a great help .You can expect your subpoena summons shortly.:wave:

john250":3czefit6 said:
Tatertot":3czefit6 said:

She's evil. Ask anyone.
I agree but I believe there are extenuating circumstances that made her that way

I believe that being cooped up inside in the winter and spending all of her time in jail is what has made her Angrie
In my mind I believe she was an Angel at one point in her life ;-) ;-)

Angus Cowman":lz6yelzw said:
john250":lz6yelzw said:
Tatertot":lz6yelzw said:

She's evil. Ask anyone.
I agree but I believe there are extenuating circumstances that made her that way

I believe that being cooped up inside in the winter and spending all of her time in jail is what has made her Angrie
In my mind I believe she was an Angel at one point in her life ;-) ;-)
so was lucifer :cowboy:

Latest posts