Express Ranch

Help Support CattleToday:

FarmGirl10

Reaction score
I got back from my Texas/Oklahoma trip and haven't had time to do anything with the pics I took yet maybe I will post some later.

We toured the Express Ranch (Yukon portion) and went and checked out the ET barn, ect. I just got to say everyone there was really nice, and if you ever get the chance to go tour it.

OP
FarmGirl10

FarmGirl10

Reaction score
If your have kids and bring them with you make sure you tour the Clydesdale barn they will love it. Heck I'm 18 and loved it. :) They have very friendly horses, the one kept nuzzling me and making me pet him.

OP
FarmGirl10

FarmGirl10

Reaction score
Red Bull Breeder":3pfhbof4 said:
Quite a show ain't it. Really throw a big shindig when thay have a sale.
We didn't make it to the sale, but I plan on going back to see one. They give you some major detail when showing you around. Like the owner invested $1M a year for 8-9 years before they started seeing a profit. :shock: I wish I had that kinda money to be investing...

LimousinGirl

Reaction score
FarmGirl10":1d2582fp said:
Red Bull Breeder":1d2582fp said:
Quite a show ain't it. Really throw a big shindig when thay have a sale.
We didn't make it to the sale, but I plan on going back to see one. They give you some major detail when showing you around. Like the owner invested $1M a year for 8-9 years before they started seeing a profit. :shock: I wish I had that kinda money to be investing...

Man do you ever want to go to one of their sales! The whole ranch is pretty cool. :nod:

Jovid

Reaction score
Red Bull Breeder":izdwypo5 said:
Just remember that cattle didn't pay for all that you see.

There is a little business called Express Personnel that funds the cattle side.