Ever feel sorry for yourself?

Help Support CattleToday:

Gate Opener

Reaction score
Don't get me wrong. I enjoy working and thank the good Lord that he has given me that ability.

Anyway, I was working late last night and my husband called to check on me and I said I'm feeling sorry for myself. He laughed and said I'm sorry I know you are tired. I said yea right Cha Ching Cha Ching cuz that was what he said to me when I told him I had all this work coming up. :D

I was worn out and still had a ways to go and was gonna be looking at it again early this morning. I didn't let myself feel sorry for myself ( :D ) very long though because I know there are people who would love to be able to work.

It is very satisfying now that it is done!

Yeah,sure,sometimes feel sorry for "poor me".I'd like to be able to do exatly what I want to(Buld new house,buy land,adopt lots of neglected dogs/cats/horses/cows/kids) but right now,being able to walk and talk are right at the top of my "Thank You God"list..

Carlos D.":3abgnu4w said:
Well if your looking for symathy-------You'll find it in the dictionary ----Between $hit and syphalis

carl

sympathy and a caring hand is needed sometimes, we can all have an off day every now and then.

chrisy":284g3b6z said:
Carlos D.":284g3b6z said:
Well if your looking for symathy-------You'll find it in the dictionary ----Between $hit and syphalis

carl

sympathy and a caring hand is needed sometimes, we can all have an off day every now and then.

I agree, Chris. Thank you for stating the obvious...or what should be the obvious. :)

I think saying feeling sorry for myself was the wrong wording. It was more of a joke. The term feeling sorry for myself should be for people with real problems.

My only problem was that I was more tired than a dung beetle in an elephant yard! :shock:

Been there, done that. Sometimes I help out with Habitat for Humanity and last Summer I helped with a home refurb for Homes for Heros (Veterans returning from the war). This young man had some pretty serious burns and will probably never be able to earn a decent living the rest of his life. We spent two weekends from before daylight to well after dark making his house into a home. I've never been so tired in my life but it was worth it when his kids came up and hugged me after the last day. So I guess when the job is done it kinda makes it all right.

Gate Opener, huh. My wife finally figured out when I ask her to "ride with me" it usually isn't something romantic. It's so she can open the gates. Maybe that's how you got your handle?

Latest posts