Ever Do This OOPS?

Help Support CattleToday:

I luv herfrds

Reaction score
Last night my daughter was complaining of her front tooth hurting. Checking it I found the baby tooth next to it was loose and ready to come out.
After much screaming, not even touching the tooth, I got some Anbesol on it, did a slip knot with dental floss and pulled the tooth out.
The oops was the fact that the tooth shot off some where and I still have not found it. :oops:
Daughter keeps asking if I found it yet. Nope.
Tooth Fairy visited so as far the daughter is concerned she got the tooth and it is gone. I just hope we don't find.
I've vaccumed everywhere. Just one of those days. :lol:

I LOVE pulling teeth! I have never lost one. As long as your daughter does not care anymore, is not such a big deal I think.

Now, I used to baby sit for a woman who kept her childrens pulled teeth in a camera film cartridge. Sorry to anyone on here that saves there babies' teeth ~ but YUCK! Is just too creepy. Like an Edgar Allen Poe tale or something......

So whats a tooth run for in your neck of the woods these days? I think last time my youngest lost a tooth, he got two 50 cent peices.

oh man that was a big oops.esp since you lost the tooth as you was pulling it.maybe since they got the tooth fairy money.they wont think bout the tooth no more.an if they find it you can oops the tooth fairy dropped it.

bigbull338":1p58ceb4 said:
oh man that was a big oops.esp since you lost the tooth as you was pulling it.maybe since they got the tooth fairy money.they wont think bout the tooth no more.an if they find it you can oops the tooth fairy dropped it.

If it was my daughter, I'm pretty sure she try and pull some more change off the tooth fairy without letting me know about it. She is quite the industrious one when it comes to capitalism. :lol2:

by the time kids are 3.they know how to work mommy or daddy for more money.i was thinking like you.but i didnt say anything.

By the way the $ value is dropping I would think the price of baby teeth would be up some. :D

Doggone fairy never left me more than a "thin dime"....and usually woke me up puttin' it under the pillow.

come on we all know you layed awake waiting on the tooth fairy.to see how much your tooth was worth.

My son had some baby teeth pulled when he as about 8 and he swallowed one of them in the dental chair. He's swallowed one other tooth as well. I told him that the tooth fairy didn't want to mess with waiting for that tooth to pass and she'd pay him anyway. :oops:

Out teeth were usually about a dollar. One time I got $5, but that was because it cracked right in half after it came out. I new girl once who said she got $10 for every tooth she lost :eek: at that rate, i'd be pullin' mine out :D

Just what is the Tooth Fairy paying for teeth these days. I had one of my back ones pulled last year and slept with it for over a week and the Tooth Fairy never did come get mine. Maybe one day :cry2:

alabama":3hxzvpqn said:
Just what is the Tooth Fairy paying for teeth these days. I had one of my back ones pulled last year and slept with it for over a week and the Tooth Fairy never did come get mine. Maybe one day :cry2:

maybe she mailed the check :D

Miss Daisy":3ich065v said:
alabama":3ich065v said:

maybe she mailed the check :D
Or maybe you didn't fill out the paperwork for an electronic funds transfer .

Larry

Going rate here is $1.00 unless the dentist needs to knock you out to pull 4 teeth then you get $5.00.

Latest posts