Eric Holder is Stepping Down????

Help Support CattleToday:

3waycross":wib1cewe said:
Just heard on TV that Holder's approval rating is 15%. Hitler is more popular than that...........and had a better mustache
That don't matter in the "Hood". :shock:

Jogeephus, Now that they sent Al to Missouri, he is their right hand man.
I was being facetious when I said someone is in trouble. They have done so many things that are wrong, that they are afraid someone is going to make it stick now.

It is easy to follow one's party as a member when they are following the rules and doing what is right for the country.
When they are totally screwing everything up and trying to turn our country into a 3rd world nation, you would hope their people would see the change.
There are so many people in this nation that need someone to follow. They don't watch the news, they don't keep up with current affairs, and they want to find one person to tell them how to vote or how to think. Maybe the word I am looking for is, "ignorant."

I worked for a Union Company for 23 years, and we discussed politics often. I was amazed at the people that would vote for the president that only had the union in mind, and no other problem in the US mattered.

I may be wrong, but I don't think Eric Holder would ever be nominated at as Judge. He is probably going to get on the speaking tour like lazy azz Al Gore and help his wife run her abortion clinic.

I would love to see Ted Cruz become the president and Trey Gowdy as attorney General.
But the people never vote for people who have strong convictions unless they promise free cell phones.

Although Romney denies he will run, he just had a face lift. I had trouble deciding it was him although the face shape was the same, and so was the hair. He had to start talking before I was convinced.

I have a feeling that he wants to appear to be younger possibly for the next election. But at the same time, your next door neighbor will go to the bank to borrow money to have cosmetic surgery done with a low paying job. Go figure.......

Ryder":2bharis4 said:
Judging by his performance in the last debates, looking pretty is what Romney does best.

:frowns: I wish you were wrong. He still doesn't understand that if you want to win a wrestling match with a pig you are gonna have to roll around in some shyt.

Ryder, I hope they have some strong Republicans to run when the election comes around. With Romney's new face lift and the dude from New Jersey with the lap band to lose weight, I hope a regular Joe shows up.
I listened to "The Five" one day when Bob Beckel was making fun of how Ted Cruz looked.
I don't have a single problem with Ted Cruz's appearance. If I can look at Bob Beckel on "The Five," I can definitely get used to looking at Ted Cruz for 8 years.

Chuckie":3dirvj0w said:
Ryder, I hope they have some strong Republicans to run when the election comes around. With Romney's new face lift and the dude from New Jersey with the lap band to lose weight, I hope a regular Joe shows up.
I listened to "The Five" one day when Bob Beckel was making fun of how Ted Cruz looked.
I don't have a single problem with Ted Cruz's appearance. If I can look at Bob Beckel on "The Five," I can definitely get used to looking at Ted Cruz for 8 years.

Beckel's a pig in every way including looks.

Chuckie":3i08tv6s said:
Jogeephus, Now that they sent Al to Missouri, he is their right hand man.
I was being facetious when I said someone is in trouble. They have done so many things that are wrong, that they are afraid someone is going to make it stick now.

It is easy to follow one's party as a member when they are following the rules and doing what is right for the country.
When they are totally screwing everything up and trying to turn our country into a 3rd world nation, you would hope their people would see the change.
There are so many people in this nation that need someone to follow. They don't watch the news, they don't keep up with current affairs, and they want to find one person to tell them how to vote or how to think. Maybe the word I am looking for is, "ignorant."

I worked for a Union Company for 23 years, and we discussed politics often. I was amazed at the people that would vote for the president that only had the union in mind, and no other problem in the US mattered.

I may be wrong, but I don't think Eric Holder would ever be nominated at as Judge.
He is probably going to get on the speaking tour like lazy azz Al Gore and help his wife run her abortion clinic.

I hope you're right, but I fear you're wrong.

Eric Holder has too much going against him besides being one of the most despicable human beings on earth.
He still has a lot to answer for Fast and Furious, running guns in Mexico where 1400 guns where he testified that he had only known about this sting for a two weeks.
The Memos were uncovered and Holder continued cover it up. He refused to turn over the documents related to this.
When he refused to turn them over he was held in contempt of Congress in June 2012. It is not good when the Attorney General is held in criminal contempt.
The judge has denied a request from the DOJ to delay the release of a list of documents that saws protected under President Obama's executive privilege.
The Judge ordered that they must be released by October 22. The White House tried to keep this hid until after the November elections.

Holder also filed lawsuits in Texas and North Carolina because of voters having to show Photo IDs at the polls.
He said it was Discriminatory for the voters to have to show one.
How ignorant is this?

Chuckie, if abortion was left out of politics the republican party would be a lot stronger. It's to bad that people that want less government, want the government to be able to tell a woman she can or can't have a abortion. I'm for less people on this earth, and all for birth control.

I am all for less government.
I am so thankful that the government still prosecutes people that kill another human because they don't want that person around.

Life starts inside the body as that is where the almighty chose for it to start.
Just as God told Abraham, that his wife Sarah would bear his children. Or when Issac's wife Rebekah was barren, he gave her twins, and told her that she had two nations inside of her. That was the beginning of life.

Some people see pregnancy as a side effect of sleeping around. Men as well as women need to think about what they are doing.
True, many men don't want to be saddled with another "kid," but why are they not taking the steps to prevent it from happening.
They view it as not their problem, as the child is not growing inside them.

Now, due to Obamacare, all people pay for abortions through our tax dollars. That is not right, and it angers me that my money pays for this.

If I were a man and knew that a woman I got pregnant was planning on having an abortion, and I did nothing to persuade her to not kill my child, I would think about it all the time.

Being a woman, I would live everyday with the guilt that a child was cut up inside my body to kill it because I am sleeping around and didn't take measures before hand to prevent it from happening. They have videos showing the babies reacting to what is happening to them. I watched a few of them long ago, but I never want to see them again.
I just don't understand how someone could do it.

People need to quit sleeping around to greatly increase the population of the world. Those having 10 children with 10 different fathers, and not being married, is horrible. It really sickens me to think about it.

It's much like a human "puppy" mill. People with out morals or consciences' can easily snuff out life.

This morning of Fox News, they are showing Obama and Eric Holder giving speeches how the police are discriminating against black people and they have a reason to distrust them. It was not these exact words, but that is paraphrasing as close as I can get it.
Another reason he will not become a Supreme Court Justice.

Latest posts