eric grant

Help Support CattleToday:

kenny thomas":k89e6zdp said:
Not just kinda annoying, very, very annoying. I own several registered angus but if i want to watch the video I will go to the web site.

kt-

With all due respect, your thinking is completely backwards. You say that you own "...several registered Angus". The video was not created for YOU to watch. It was created so that YOUR potential customers for YOUR product could see the possibilities, and IF you had taken the opportunity to inform them of what you raise and had for sale - and WHERE you are located - perhaps they would BUY YOUR cattle! You are getting invaluable advertising for YOUR produce for NO outlay on your part. FREE advertising for you! What a deal! All you have to do is take advantage of the Association trying to help YOU!

You might even make the opportunity to watch the video(s) several times so that you might know what they are trying to say to you. That way, you could repeat some of the "buzz" words that you learned from the video when potential customers talk to you. They might even think to themselves, "Gee, this guy knows what he is talking about! If so, maybe he has pretty good cattle, too!"

The video's and Public Relations Advertising are done for a PURPOSE! That is to help YOU with YOUR Angus business. Take advantage of it, rather than bad-mouthing the efforts that the Association is attempting to do FOR YOU!

DOC HARRIS

Too much is still too much. It burns people out and makes them resentful and annoyed. Like how most people will not carry on a conversation with telemarketers no matter what they say. They've had enough!

Doc, I don't disagree with what you say it is just the way it was being presented almost like a popup which you had no control over. Thanks to Macon for fixing it.

Latest posts