Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
callmefence said:
TennesseeTuxedo said:
sstterry said:
We have a special club, I will get you the password and secret handshake. 🙊

That's the other place.

Theres no secret handshake over there...all you gotta do is login.

Let's be candid. Subtract the RHETORIC over there and the other forum would look like this:

You may not remember that. In the 1950s, TV went off air at midnight.

And if you gave the Illustrious Ann Al Hole an enema, he would fit in a match box.

Bright Raven said:
callmefence said:
TennesseeTuxedo said:
That's the other place.

Let's be candid. Subtract the RHETORIC over there and the other forum would look like this:

And if you gave the Illustrious Ann Al Hole an enema, he would fit in a match box.

Let's look at the facts.
Over there there is a fair amount of folks blinded by religious and political obsessions.
But oddly there is very little argument about that subject. Also the true crybabies seem to have culled themselves. And some very knowledgeable and experienced cowmen post there.
Not that those things don't exist here also. Imo the smart play is to use each site for it's strong points.
Your post Raven was retoric....and that's a fact

callmefence said:
Bright Raven said:
callmefence said:

Let's look at the facts.
Over there there is a fair amount of folks blinded by religious and political obsessions.
But oddly there is very little argument about that subject. Also the true crybabies seem to have culled themselves. And some very knowledgeable and experienced cowmen post there.
Not that those things don't exist here also. Imo the smart play is to use each site for it's strong points.

It is a difference of opinion. I hope I die in my sleep tonight if there is the slightest insincerity in the following statement. All I can do is say what I see:

90 % of what I see over there is a circle j***. Crude but you know what I mean.

That forum attracts those who need others of a like mind to function. They are too insecure to enter into a real discussion. Albeit, there are participants over there who are exceptions

Bright Raven said:
callmefence said:
Bright Raven said:

Let's look at the facts.

It is a difference of opinion. I hope I die in my sleep tonight if there is the slightest insincerity in the following statement. All I can do is say what I see:

That forum attracts those who need others of a like mind to function. They are too insecure to enter into a real discussion. Albeit, there are participants over there who are exceptions

I can agree to that, but the same exist here. 75 and the illustrious schizophrenic should get a room.
But the same exist here, just there the bulls***(that's Texan for retoric) runs it's course and usually dies a natural death instead of being censored. Maybe those who avoid it are cowardly when it comes to having their BS challenged.

callmefence said:
Bright Raven said:
callmefence said:
Let's look at the facts.

I can agree to that, but the same exist here. 75 and the illustrious schizophrenic should get a room.
But the same exist here, just there the bulls***(that's Texan for retoric) runs it's course and usually dies a natural death instead of being censored. Maybe those who avoid it are cowardly when it comes to having their BS challenged.

I knew we would come to consensus.

🐵🐵🐵🐵🐵🐵🐵

Bright Raven said:
callmefence said:
Bright Raven said:

🐵🐵🐵🐵🐵🐵🐵

Im gonna to take that as your surrender.... ;-)

callmefence said:
Bright Raven said:
callmefence said:

🐵🐵🐵🐵🐵🐵🐵

Im gonna to take that as your surrender.... ;-)

No, that is real rhetoric. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts