EEEWWWW GROSS!!!

Help Support CattleToday:

Lammie":3f9rzxgt said:
I got an image in my head of a lot of women sittng in a room hooked up to breast pumps...
Hey! If we can get Crowder's wimmens to lactate we just might be in to something.

Here's a flavor idea: Boobberry.
me too :cowboy: but those all look like jessica alba.... they would need too put a picture of the donor on the carton

just stumbled across this thread and some of this stuff has made me laugh for the first time in three days.

Just a thought to ponder though. spent twenty years in the dairy business in one way and Another.

for every Jessica alba in the milking string there will be four or five Rosanne Barrs.

KNERSIE":10vupyc8 said:
Beefy":10vupyc8 said:
Jogeephus":10vupyc8 said:
I guess we would have to import it from France based on the picture of the bride that was recently posted.

you cant really tell milkability by the size of the udder.

I see an opportunity for another student to earn a PhD if he can develope milk EPDs for the breast milk icecream enterprise.

I just wonder how they are planning to get all the breast milk? Set up milking parlours?

Hope those EPDs include a category for "Kicker", "screamer", "scratcher". etc.

i just heard about that first period today and we had a debate on it in first period at like 7:20 in the morning. surprizigly there were kids in that class that were FOR it. :shock:
me being me i started an argument about how it was wrong to use people instead of cattle.

TNMasterBeefProducer":3132jcpd said:
I wouldnt mind having jessica simpson for my own personal milk cow.

I want Ashlee Simpson, will we then be borthers in law?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

Well, you are both halfway home there. Jessica and Ashlee are both dumb as cows.

I apologize... to the cows.

Lammie":3jtdc3rn said:
I got an image in my head of a lot of women sittng in a room hooked up to breast pumps...

Hey! If we can get Crowder's wimmens to lactate we just might be in to something.

Lammie...those wimmens would flood the market, creating a surplus and the bottom would fall out of the ice cream market. :lol: :lol:

TexasBred":3uilyo92 said:
Lammie":3uilyo92 said:

Lammie...those wimmens would flood the market, creating a surplus and the bottom would fall out of the ice cream market. :lol: :lol:

TexasBred, I'm udderly amazed at your statement. Maybe you'd be a customer for my new flavor "Lactation Delite" Happy Milkers live in Tennessee.

Latest posts