EEEWWWW GROSS!!!

Help Support CattleToday:

I luv herfrds

Reaction score
Just heard on the noon news that peta sent a letter to the makers of Ben and Jerry's ice cream asking them to switch from cows milk to womens breast milk. They cited an ice cream maker in Switzerland who was changing over.
They said it would reduce the trama for cows and calves if they do that.

Ben and jerry's thanked them, but said they figured that a womans breast milk would be better for their infants and not their ice cream.

Man those people are sick. OK I just gotta ask. Do you think that their members..........? Never mind. :oops:

like mine and me comes to think of it, but thankfully I don't remember. There was a programme on over here the other day about breast milk and should other women feed your child for you, such as if you have a friend who is feeding and is over at your place and your baby cries and you are busy doing something is it wrong for your friend to feed your baby, I must say I would not have like it, or to have fed another womans child.
http://www.channel4.com/video/other-peo ... tchup.html

I cant even see how ice cream would sell knowing it was made of human milk. It's just the thought.

I guess we would have to import it from France based on the picture of the bride that was recently posted.

The biggest problem with peta's logic is that there wouldn't be any cows if people didn't eat them or use their milk. It is better to have lived and been fed out than never to have lived at all.

Crowderfarms":365erpno said:
I'm sitting here pondering a good name for a flavor if breast milk was utilized. :D

Keep working on that name. I have the marketing plan.
Instead of gallons and half gallons, it'll be sold by the cup.
A cup. B cup, ...

do a little research on peta and u will find that they are phsycho nut jobs that actually dont like naimals all that much and jsut hate people and want to ruin our lives. not sure on figures but i do know that peta was forced to release some figures on how many animals that they uthanized of the ones they rescued in Virginaia and i think it was somewhere around 98% of the anmials they rescued they uthanized, you would think that on a thirty million dollar budget per year that they would be able to build a few shelters or find some homes since the loacl humane societies operate on a terribly small budget and have a lot higher adoption rate. I think they are mostly init for the money. They also fund terrorists and it can be proven in their tax records. tehy gave money to know terrorist within the united states that have bombed animal research labs and such. Do a little research on PETA and u will find they arent for the ethical treatment of animals. i could go on and on about them but i will refrain.

john250":3n0rvnaw said:
Crowderfarms":3n0rvnaw said:
I'm sitting here pondering a good name for a flavor if breast milk was utilized. :D

Keep working on that name. I have the marketing plan.
Instead of gallons and half gallons, it'll be sold by the cup.
A cup. B cup, ...
How bout instead of Ben & Jerry's we call it "Jen & Mary's"

September's flavor is Dolly Partin Parfait

More than a mouthful is a waste, unless you want dessert.

Jogeephus":1vvdd7kw said:
I guess we would have to import it from France based on the picture of the bride that was recently posted.

you cant really tell milkability by the size of the udder.

Beefy":2zv6b7zz said:
Jogeephus":2zv6b7zz said:

Your right. Could have been her mastitis flaring up again.

Beefy":3bhvpz7x said:
Jogeephus":3bhvpz7x said:

I see an opportunity for another student to earn a PhD if he can develope milk EPDs for the breast milk icecream enterprise.

I just wonder how they are planning to get all the breast milk? Set up milking parlours?

I got an image in my head of a lot of women sittng in a room hooked up to breast pumps...

Hey! If we can get Crowder's wimmens to lactate we just might be in to something.

Here's a flavor idea: Boobberry.

Lammie":9d78bkya said:
I got an image in my head of a lot of women sittng in a room hooked up to breast pumps...

Hey! If we can get Crowder's wimmens to lactate we just might be in to something.

That sounds titillating!

Jogeephus":2xihhc1v said:
Lammie":2xihhc1v said:

That sounds titillating!

Lammie, Breast assured I'll submit your idea.

Those are some good ideas there. :lol2: :lol2: Not too sure that they will fly though.

Iowa I am well aware of what peta is. They were accused of stealing dogs out of fenced yards while their the owners were at work. Haven't heard yet on how that case was going.
I remember the Virginia case on the other dogs. The people charged got a slap on the wrist.

Latest posts