dumb question,

Help Support CattleToday:

john250":3swohuwl said:
Lammie":3swohuwl said:
john250":3swohuwl said:
*Cowgirl*":3swohuwl said:
They like for people to hear the roar of a diesel engine. ;-)

Roar/clatter; whatever. They sound fine under load; they just sound loud idling at the convenience store while the owner goes inside to buy a fountain coke, cigs and a lottery ticket. The redneck equivalent of the base-box neon.
Unless they've been working hard, you can shut them down with no penalty. Letting them idle is just buying testosterone.

Here's another one. Why do people get Hummers? :roll:

We likely have a difference in slang terms here.

;-)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i meant like when you are stopping to run in and get something at a gas station and it will only take like 5 to 10 minutes isn't a good thing. Shut it off if you are running into walmart and it will take 20 to 30 minutes.

I've always been told to leave my diesel running if it's for a short time and I do if it's somewhere like in the pasture or such but I don't leave it running if I go in to a convience store or if it's out of my site - I'm too scared some person might jump in and steal it :lol:

Crowderfarms":324aprtm said:
Lammie":324aprtm said:
john250":324aprtm said:
*Cowgirl*":324aprtm said:
They like for people to hear the roar of a diesel engine. ;-)

Roar/clatter; whatever. They sound fine under load; they just sound loud idling at the convenience store while the owner goes inside to buy a fountain coke, cigs and a lottery ticket. The redneck equivalent of the base-box neon.
Unless they've been working hard, you can shut them down with no penalty. Letting them idle is just buying testosterone.

Here's another one. Why do people get Hummers?
:roll:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Crowder - quit it now before somebody makes a note on your permanent record!

Ryder":2f24hgsf said:
GMN":2f24hgsf said:
I like my diesel truck because it has power makes me feel like a tough chick driving it around :) :)

Gail
I'll bet you are.
Post picture and we will take a vote.

I'd be willing to ask you to be my Vice Presidentress if all checks out OK...
:lol:

Thanks for all the info(includeing the differences in slang) :shock: Think I'll keep "Ol' Trusty/Rusty" :heart: It'll start right up,keep runing til I shut it down,then start right up again..And I think I look pretty tough driveing it (for a greyhaired lol on a walker) :lol: ;-)

Latest posts