DUAL Frt Loader

Help Support CattleToday:

TSR

Reaction score
I have a 4020 with a front end loader, a DUAL 200, I believe. I was wondering If I could put that loader on a Ford 7710 tractor? Evidently DUAL is no longer in business as I can't find any info except for used equip listed under dealers. Anyone here know anything about this swap or someone who could help with some information?

bigbull338

Reaction score
to mount the loader on your 7710 youd need another set of duall mounting brackets to fitt a 7710.an put the brackets on the tractor.but they are out of business i dont know where youd find the brackets.talk to your local ford dealer an tell them what you want todo.

DiamondSCattleCo

Reaction score
You'd have to manufacture some new mounts for the 7710, as it mounts a FEL differently than a 4020. My advice is to sell the Duall and find a good Leon 707/808 somewhere and buy the proper mounts from Leon. You won't have an issue selling the Duall for a pretty good buck, as long as its not banged up. I see 707s all over the place for 1500 bucks. It'll probably run you another 500 bucks for the necessary mounting hardware.

Rod

OP
T

TSR

Reaction score
DiamondSCattleCo":3k58ronb said:
You'd have to manufacture some new mounts for the 7710, as it mounts a FEL differently than a 4020. My advice is to sell the Duall and find a good Leon 707/808 somewhere and buy the proper mounts from Leon. You won't have an issue selling the Duall for a pretty good buck, as long as its not banged up. I see 707s all over the place for 1500 bucks. It'll probably run you another 500 bucks for the necessary mounting hardware.

Rod

Rod what does FEL mean?

OP
T

TSR

Reaction score
DiamondSCattleCo":ux9vce0t said:
TSR":ux9vce0t said:
Rod what does FEL mean?

Front End Loader

Rod

Duhhh :oops: When you capitalized it that kinda through me off but when I got outside working It hit me what you meant. Have a good one.

Latest posts