Drug Dealing

Help Support CattleToday:

Bestoutwest

Reaction score
Last night we took our son Trick-or-Treating in my parents' neighborhood in town. It's a working class neighborhood, but not bad by any means. But, of course, there's two young punks that feel the need to sell drugs. As we were driving in we saw one deal go down, right in front of a Neighborhood Watch sign no-less. Later we saw another kid from the same house perform another drug deal. What makes that one really gutsy is that he was selling in sight of a state trooper's house, WITH THE CAR IN THE DRIVEWAY! Idiots..... :bang:

red angus 2010":2sh8hmun said:
What did they say when you called 911?

I called the police department's drug tip line. I once had a drug dealer living in my apartment building when I was lot younger. They suggest you don't call 911 b/c they can't send someone fast enough for something like this. It was very quick. Car was parked, guy walked up, stuck his hand in the car and then bailed. Cops wouldn't have been able to do anything.

I wouldn't know what a drug deal looks like in today's world. Back in my day I use to enjoy the fellowship, it's a shame all good things have to come to an end.