Doors

Help Support CattleToday:

Very well said Ron. I am so sorry for your loss. Even when it is expected, it is still difficult to say goodbye to someone we love.

Where'd my post go?

Sorry to hear about this Ron.. My condolences.

In keeping with the feeling of your post, May I suggest listening to "Live - Lightning Crashes".. seems to go along with it very nicely

Thanks for the care and comfort each of you gave me. In an hour, we are to gather at the youngest sibling's home for a Mommy Memory Party. I look forward to that. There is a surprise. My SIL did videos of mom during the last year. In each video, mom talks about each one of her five children. She made a DVD for each of us to keep. None of us except my young brother has seen the videos.

Daddy died 2 years ago, mommy is gone: Don't waste one minute! Be more selfish. Be kind to yourself. Having seen two of the most important influences in my life disappear; vanish; never to be able to exchange a thought with them; not to be able to share a moment of looking them in the eye. It makes time spent in the negative universe absolute foolishness. Don't loose one minute in negative thought. Because before you can remember how you got there, you are opening that last door.

Yes Ron that is life, sorry for your loss. My mother died about 8 years ago now and while I accepted her death pretty well I always missed her when I had news to tell someone, she was always the one that was interested in all my small achievements and even today when I have something to tell someone there is that bit of a void as no one was as interested in what I was doing as Mum was.
Ken

Sorry to hear about your mother. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Ron, so sorry to hear of the loss of your mother. I know, no matter how many years it is never enough.

Larry

I've been out of pocket a while, missed this news all together. Sorry for your loss.

Latest posts