Don't be too friendly...

Help Support CattleToday:

alisonb":2f9cyzso said:
Craig, as Dun said, it changes the way one deals with a person. One is even to scared to shake a hand or pat someone on the back never mind give them a hug :shock:.Careful with those candy bars :lol:

Nothing wrong with refraining from touching a person, even a friend. For some a handshake is the most they can handle without feeling threatened, and you might not know who those people are. Or how people behave in a different culture, which completely changes how they perceive what you do.

I'm so glad none of the folks I've rejected over the years have sued for discrimination... there'd be court cases from here to next decade.

TexasBred":cxn4bc31 said:
Joe that gift may have been a bit suggestive. Should have just got her a can of Vienna sausage, a sleeve of saltine crackers and a 16 oz RC cola.

TB, he was only trying to say thank you not trying to court her. Them's courting foods there. :nod:

So I guess telling someone " I don't want to date you I just want to sleep,with you" is out then?
That was always a good line. Lot of success rate and got window shoppers out of the way.
Boy, this world has gone to sh!t.

jedstivers":2cci6od4 said:
So I guess telling someone " I don't want to date you I just want to sleep,with you" is out then?
That was always a good line. Lot of success rate and got window shoppers out of the way.
Boy, this world has gone to be nice.

After reading that why do I have Kid Rock "so Hott" playing in my head

jedstivers":1ay2mvje said:
You don;t sweat much for a fat girl is considered out of line too

dun":1ekagojl said:
jedstivers":1ekagojl said:
You don;t sweat much for a fat girl is considered out of line too
Huh?--ya can't even pay someone a compliment nowadays??