Dog obedience winner

Help Support CattleToday:

That would have been a good picture for a caption contest. My entry would have been something like: "Dog captures Crowder!"

Now that ought to start something!!!!

Calman":z18aqx0y said:
Now thats what I call one smart hound.

Cal

Wifes trying to find out where to sign ours up for that particular obedience class

Reminds me of living in a small town on time and the neighbors dogs. Every morn she would let them out they'd come to my yard to do their thing. Told the neighbor lady and she thought I was lying or just didn't care, until I started scooping it up and throwing it back over the yard fence to her yard.
Just so happend their pool was right across the fence. Only had to scoop for about three days.

Cal

john250":2edn9dtk said:
I trained a bull to do that. :lol2:

With all of the bull floating around these boards at times that could come in handy!

There's a dog who lives near me I wish would do that, his owners never clear up after him, makes me mad. a neighbor scooped it up and took it to the house wrapped in paper, left it on the door mat knocked on the door and lit it so the man had to put it out by stamping on it, still didn't get the hint, or maybe he did and lets it do it for revenge. :mad:

living out in the sticks with no close neighbors seems better and better all the time.

instead of collecting only one sample, collect a sample for a week, or even two.....then dump said samples on the neighbor's yard, door step, or sprinkle around the neighbor's car(so that they cannot get to the door of the car without stepping in the sample).

Latest posts