DO YOU KNOW WHY ?

Help Support CattleToday:

auctionboy":1qntyb8i said:
Raquette":1qntyb8i said:
Do you have the answers ?

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/738299/do_you_know_why/

:eek: :?:

Raquette. :lol:
Sorry but no french on the cattle boards, move along.

Perhaps you can enlighten all of us as to who made you the moderator of this board?
While you are at it perhaps you can explain WHY there is no French on the cattle boards, and where did you find that written in the bylaws?
Perhaps it is you who needs to move along.

As I understand it, the 'moving picture' of the wheels is actually many still shots/frames strung together. This way the spokes of the hubcap are in different places in each frame. Having to do with the rate of speed at which the frames are taken, when run together, we get the illusion of the wheels turning backwards.

Now, do I get a prize? Or just the satisfaction that I retained that bit of knowledge? LOL

Much like using a timing light with a varable strobe, you can stop a movement (seemingly) and or reverse it!
It basically is flashes of light per second and the registering of those flashes in your minds eye.

I also feel Auctionboy is out of line, but then this is not the first time he has been. It is just his immaturity coming out again

my mom told me why the wheels spin in reverse. Mirror image in filming. She told me this when i was a kid, I had a week to find out why or no tv for a week. It was her way of making tv educational. We did not have internet when i was a kid so some answers were hard to find

Hi everybody !

Thanks for your answers, and comments...about the 'need i have to 'move along' because i'm french !
It happens when i discover how funny and interesting is Internet, to share ideas, pictures, videos, and opinions with people all over the world...
I think that 'auctionman' is not bad...He was just kidding !
Because, even if my english is not so good... I could be an american girl living in Paris...
:p

Have a nice we, all of you...
And 'cheers' from Paris ! :D

Raquette.

Welcome to Cattle Today, Raquette. French or American, I'm glad to have you aboard. (I'd guess your English is better than my French :lol: )

Frankie":14k9g0kd said:
Welcome to Cattle Today, Raquette. French or American, I'm glad to have you aboard. (I'd guess your English is better than my French :lol: )

Hi Frankie.

Thank you for your 'welcome'...
I'm french...I can't deny (and don't want to).

I've already posted some topics on the 'Horse forum'...Some funny things my horses do, like :

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/540323/am ... erformers/

Enjoy !
And if you want to test your 'french'... I'm 'open' and be happy to help !

Salutations.
Raquette. :D

Why not":1e1rc513 said:
when i read auction boys post i think he was just being pleasant or humorous. For sure not racist or indicating he was bossing around.

If anything i think he was mimicking what Macon does from time to time. Nothing wrong with mimicking that. I found it quite pleasant. There are to many that tell people to shut up and they are serious those are the ones who have stepped out of bounds and need put in their place.

There are several on here who make things interesting from time to time MikeC, Crowder, josepus, Dun does some but not as regular as others msscamp, many that i am not mentioning they all bring a little humor to the boards from time to time. Then there are the ones that must drink pickle juice all day long i wont call their names.. Had a feller tell me one time humor was good medicine, and that a smile was healthy for the heart. HE TOLD ME THAT IF I DOUBTED GOD HAD A SENCE OF HUMOR JUST GO LOOK IN THE MIRROR. I know that is true cause i am no different than the rest i sure aint no perfect face to look at.

Aint nothing no worse than one that looks like their face would crack if they smiled. Then lets not forget just how unpleasant they are to be around.

Oh and then as i believe auction boy is one ofthe younger posters aint nothing wrong with him trying to fit in with some of the good mentors just be thankfull he dont try to take after the prudes theres enough of them to go around two or three discussion boards.

Quite frankly it must be to hot where some of you are cause you sure are cranky.
Atleast someone has a sense of humor. Good day.

Somebody posted some real neat optical illusions not too long ago. Had a link to a site anyway. Thinking about that site and some of the things there makes me wonder if we all see the tires spinning in the same direction or do some see it going the other way. Just a thought.

Welcome...and please keep on posting. We all would enjoy pics of Paris...the closest I get to French folks is in Canada every so often, but then they only speak the language.
Have some Limousin cattle but can't discern any noticable accident from them.
Not everyone over here is so ethnocentric, look forward to yout posts.
Dave Mc

Do they have the type wheels that keep on spinning when the car stops in Paris?

I'd be called racist too if I told you what I thought of them. :shock:

Latest posts