DO YOU KNOW WHY ?

Help Support CattleToday:

Susie David":4th2uahn said:
Welcome...and please keep on posting. We all would enjoy pics of Paris...the closest I get to French folks is in Canada every so often, but then they only speak the language.
Have some Limousin cattle but can't discern any noticable accident from them.
Not everyone over here is so ethnocentric, look forward to yout posts.
Dave Mc

Ditto! And Raquette, I'd like to thank you and the people of France for inventing the French kiss! :lol: My hat's off to you on that one. :tiphat: Job well done! Viva la France! ;-) :lol: :clap: :clap::clap:

Frankie":26wq64n1 said:
Why not":26wq64n1 said:
She could be from paris kentucky, or paris tennessee just a few of the paris's in the usa.

Or Paris, TX or Paris, OH....

I live less than an hour from Paris, Il.

By the way, Raquette, welcome, and thanks for the Statue of Liberty. Even those Americans who suffer from Frenchophobia cherish it.

Why not":17j2r5ej said:
when i read auction boys post i think he was just being pleasant or humorous. For sure not racist or indicating he was bossing around.

If anything i think he was mimicking what Macon does from time to time. Nothing wrong with mimicking that. I found it quite pleasant. There are to many that tell people to shut up and they are serious those are the ones who have stepped out of bounds and need put in their place.

There are several on here who make things interesting from time to time MikeC, Crowder, josepus, Dun does some but not as regular as others msscamp, many that i am not mentioning they all bring a little humor to the boards from time to time. Then there are the ones that must drink pickle juice all day long i wont call their names.. Had a feller tell me one time humor was good medicine, and that a smile was healthy for the heart. HE TOLD ME THAT IF I DOUBTED GOD HAD A SENCE OF HUMOR JUST GO LOOK IN THE MIRROR. I know that is true cause i am no different than the rest i sure aint no perfect face to look at.

Aint nothing no worse than one that looks like their face would crack if they smiled. Then lets not forget just how unpleasant they are to be around.

Oh and then as i believe auction boy is one ofthe younger posters aint nothing wrong with him trying to fit in with some of the good mentors just be thankfull he dont try to take after the prudes theres enough of them to go around two or three discussion boards.

Quite frankly it must be to hot where some of you are cause you sure are cranky.

When I look in the mirror I am thankful that other people have to look at my face most off the time and not me. Do not forget Paris Arkansas

Latest posts