Do very few have any savings?

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bball said:
Hook2.0 said:
Does anybody pay off credit cards every month anymore? I use mine for daily expenses and pay it off each month, and get cash back.

Yes sir. My FIL does this very practice. He loves his rewards!

I do the same and apparently the credit card companies are so pleased with me a fella named Rashid keeps calling me at lunch time telling me I can get 3% financing on my cards. Often I'm outside and have time to entertain his offer but after about 20 minutes he ends up calling me all sorts of names because he just can't believe my credit card number is 7 or that I've had to shoot a burglar with my pistol only inches from the phone. That mouth of his is really vile for such a nice fella. But he still keeps calling me.

bball said:
Hook2.0 said:
Does anybody pay off credit cards every month anymore? I use mine for daily expenses and pay it off each month, and get cash back.

Yes sir. My FIL does this very practice. He loves his rewards!

Absolutely. Different cards for different things. Materials, fuel, farm, personal . Helps with the bookkeeping. We pay total bay every month and average a few hundred a month in points. I don't carry cash.....I know where some might be if I need it.....but it ain't on me.

True Grit Farms said:
I can see that, my first heart doctor was a terrorist looking fellow, I walked out and told him no thanks I'll take my chances. There's quite a few of those type of people working as doctors in the US of A. They can kill you practicing on you.
My cardiologist has a name that indicates she may be from one of the 'istan' countries.
She's kept me alive for 4 years now but has tortured me with her good looks, pretty smile, dark eyes and threatened to run away with me if I ever decide to leave my wife.......
(yes, I made the last part up, but my wife doesn't know that...she no longer allows me to see my cardiologist with her tagging along)

(my cardio electrician is Hispanic.)

greybeard said:
True Grit Farms said:
I can see that, my first heart doctor was a terrorist looking fellow, I walked out and told him no thanks I'll take my chances. There's quite a few of those type of people working as doctors in the US of A. They can kill you practicing on you.
My cardiologist has a name that indicates she may be from one of the 'istan' countries.
She's kept me alive for 4 years now but has tortured me with her good looks, pretty smile, dark eyes and threatened to run away with me if I ever decide to leave my wife.......
(yes, I made the last part up, but my wife doesn't know that...she no longer allows me to see my cardiologist with her tagging along)

Well being a lady might of made a difference, as long as she wasn't wearing a rag.

True Grit Farms said:
greybeard said:
True Grit Farms said:

Well being a lady might of made a difference, as long as she wasn't wearing a rag.
I think that saying because someone is from the Middle East that they're a terrorist is like saying all Christians are abortion clinic bombers. Grit, you a clinic bomber? Folks is folks. Some are good, some are bad. Some are smart, some stupid. Some are lazy, etc. I've found my life has become more joyous since I've stopped making assumptions about everything.

Bestoutwest said:
True Grit Farms said:
greybeard said:

I think that saying because someone is from the Middle East that they're a terrorist is like saying all Christians are abortion clinic bombers. Grit, you a clinic bomber? Folks is folks. Some are good, some are bad. Some are smart, some stupid. Some are lazy, etc. I've found my life has become more joyous since I've stopped making assumptions about everything.
Nope I'm a pro choice advocate, personally I can't see how one can be for the death penalty and be pro life. Some of my buddies see things differently and I can't blame them either, it's their choice. Just like it was my choice not to let a rag headed doctor touch me. If I was dieing I'd of let him practice on me otherwise no thanks.

True Grit Farms said:
Bestoutwest said:
True Grit Farms said:
Nope I'm a pro choice advocate, personally I can't see how one can be for the death penalty and be pro life. Some of my buddies see things differently and I can't blame them either, it's their choice. Just like it was my choice not to let a rag headed doctor touch me. If I was dieing I'd of let him practice on me otherwise no thanks.

You certainly cause a person to think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts