Do people really do this?

Help Support CattleToday:

oscar p":3c9843mg said:
When I first got into cattle,I bought 11 braford cows from the local sale barn. The guy's said they were brought in from Mississippi sugar. Wild as a buck rabbit. That's what they said Mississippi sugar does. Said the cows just saw people twice a year.
i use to be able to pickup a brahamn heifer or 2 a sandmountain for a song, when i bought my ropin' calves... id throw them in with em

dun":1cwk25cy said:
At that time I thought it was fun stuff, I guess my sense of adventure has toned down over the years.

A friend of ours is still young and thinks it is fun. He goes out to his Uncles once a year. To get the cattle in the race you stand in front of the opening and move quick when you are charged!!!

it sounds kind of appealing other than the whole getting killed and not knowing how much money you are losing aspects of it. oh wait, thats not much different...

yes some people still have brush cattle that they only pen once a year.an thats only because they need some spending money.but in all fairness the sale barn workers love to get the cows an bulls hot with whips an hotshots.

Latest posts