dieselbeef's grass finished steaks

Help Support CattleToday:

Red Bull Breeder":1t2f8h70 said:
Maybe TB is justing eating good beef Sirloin.
RB when you got good beef you don't need to add anything but just a little salt and pepper. Some like neither. I just like to enjoy the flavor of the meat and the natural juices that run out of it. Not some steak sauce, soy sauce or any other of the things used as a marinade.

TexasBred":3cx7k6gc said:
Red Bull Breeder":3cx7k6gc said:
RB when you got good beef you don't need to add anything but just a little salt and pepper. Some like neither. I just like to enjoy the flavor of the meat and the natural juices that run out of it. Not some steak sauce, soy sauce or any other of the things used as a marinade.
:nod: when a waitress asks if I will need any steak sauce, my reply is always "gosh, I hope not."

Isomade":1rja8gmo said:
TexasBred":1rja8gmo said:
Red Bull Breeder":1rja8gmo said:
:nod: when a waitress asks if I will need any steak sauce, my reply is always "gosh, I hope not."
If somebody likes steak sauce that much they should just pour a bowl of it and order a biscuit to sop it up with.

TexasBred":13npfbc7 said:
Isomade":13npfbc7 said:
If somebody likes steak sauce that much they should just pour a bowl of it and order a biscuit to sop it up with.
A-1 is pretty good on tacos... :lol:

1982vett":32f37giy said:
TexasBred":32f37giy said:
Isomade":32f37giy said:
A-1 is pretty good on tacos... :lol:
I like Country Bobs on Taters

SirLoin":8ket57of said:
P.S., do the "experts" here also frown on flavoring their meat with wood? If so, I guess none of you use charcoal, hickory, mesquite, apple or peach wood, or anything like that :lol2:
I'll cook on charcoal sometimes but most of the time I just use the gas grill.

TexasBred":1qb4dhbi said:
SirLoin":1qb4dhbi said:
P.S., do the "experts" here also frown on flavoring their meat with wood? If so, I guess none of you use charcoal, hickory, mesquite, apple or peach wood, or anything like that :lol2:
Ahh haa! So you flavor your meat with gas! That's enough to get you kicked out of the "salt and pepper only club". :lol:

Isomade":36ye63es said:
TexasBred":36ye63es said:
SirLoin":36ye63es said:
Ahh haa! So you flavor your meat with gas! That's enough to get you kicked out of the "salt and pepper only club". :lol:

Uh oh...guess I wasn't 100% honest huh?? Oh well, next time I'll use cow chips. Make it taste like Sir Loin's. :lol2: :lol2:

quote]

Uh oh...guess I wasn't 100% honest huh?? Oh well, next time I'll use cow chips. Make it taste like Sir Loin's. :lol2: :lol2:[/quote]

You sound like you fantasize about tasting another guy's beef all of the time ;-)

SirLoin":26vnvl5g said:
quote]

Uh oh...guess I wasn't 100% honest huh?? Oh well, next time I'll use cow chips. Make it taste like Sir Loin's. :lol2: :lol2:

You sound like you fantasize about tasting another guy's beef all of the time ;-)[/quote]

You're the dude named "Loin". :dunce:

The fat on those steaks look far too white to be grass fed. Grass fed beef normally has yellow fat. :? :?:

bward":198j7ryb said:
The fat on those steaks look far too white to be grass fed. Grass fed beef normally has yellow fat. :? :?:

Bward we did a grass finished steer for the first time last fall, he was 24 months old and Holstein . His fat is white as white gets . It all depends on the grass and time of year they are finished. By the way the beef is amazing ,marbled all the way through .

BTW finished is the key FINISHED !!!!!!!!!! If they are done properly they should always be well marbled ..

DB, Mr HD and I would be honored to be invited for dinner where you grass finished beef is the main course. :tiphat:

well thank you hd

..and i assure you..those animals have never eaten anything besides grass from birth to bullet..i usually hold off butchering until late spring when the pastures high...i have customers right now but wnt butcher til the grass comes back in

dieselbeef":3p3pmwm6 said:
well thank you hd

..and i assure you..those animals have never eaten anything besides grass from birth to bullet..i usually hold off butchering until late spring when the pastures high...i have customers right now but wnt butcher til the grass comes back in
You advertise it as organic vegetarian beef

no..its not organic...i advertise it as grass fed or grass finished...but its always the same way..always on grass at all times

Latest posts