Didn't know they came any other way

Help Support CattleToday:

made me think of this joke.

Little Johnnie's teacher asked him how his weekend was.

"Horribly, a car hit my dog in the ass," he said.

She said, "Rectum."

"Wrecked him?" Johnnie said. "Damn near killed him!"

M5farm":3des1uzt said:
made me think of this joke.

Little Johnnie's teacher asked him how his weekend was.

"Horribly, a car hit my dog in the ass," he said.

She said, "Rectum."

"Wrecked him?" Johnnie said. "be nice near killed him!"
:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Why not make fried Pork Skins on a stick and place them on a wooden dowel and you can just slide them off and eat them. They would be something like a doughnut.
If you boiled them, then as you chewed them, they would just keep getting larger. It would be just like chewing gum. But no cavities.

Chuckie, Are you sure you're not stealing that idea from George Carlin?.. he said:

"You could sell barbequed racoon's arseholes on a stick, and Americans would BUY them and EAT them, especially if you dipped them in peanut butter and put a little salsa on them"

Maybe he saw this same box!

:shock:
Jogeephus":1rm8zhrw said:
Stendina?!?! Learn something new every day. I always heard there were a lot of sausage stuffers in the Frisco area but I always thought they meant something else.
What the..... :???: Is this for real? :?

CKC1586":24sotfe8 said:
:shock:
Jogeephus":24sotfe8 said:
Stendina?!?! Learn something new every day. I always heard there were a lot of sausage stuffers in the Frisco area but I always thought they meant something else.
What the..... :???: Is this for real? :?

The part about how we use them is definitely real. We always called them "sow bungs" but it's the same thing. My friends from Calabria and my grandparents called them stendini.

FWIW I have no idea what the food knowledger from Georgia is talking about.........his mind is a dark and twisted place. :nod:

Nesi, I can't say that I heard George say that. I haven't listened to him very much. But that does sound really nasty. I would not have ever thought they sold the pig tail holes if he hadn't of posted the picture.
How can you tell if one has a hemorrhoid? Would it add more flavor?

Chuckie":177p8dum said:
Nesi, I can't say that I heard George say that. I haven't listened to him very much. But that does sound really nasty. I would not have ever thought they sold the pig tail holes if he hadn't of posted the picture.
How can you tell if one has a hemorrhoid? Would it add more flavor?

its just one big hemorrhoid.

I think you should grab up a couple of boxes and deep fryer and run them out to the next state fair. Call them "3ways Famous Deep Fried, All natural, Organic, Classic Eyetalian Stendini" Those Denver intellectuals can impress their womens by ordering foreign sounding stuff. Maybe offer to stuff them with an assortment of things, like ice cream, candy bars, oreos, sausage, and turkey or soy for the ones trying to maintain their figures.

Wait until at least the first bite before advising of the origination of your famous Stendini and offering to sell them some of your readily available but rare Family Traditional Hand Squeezed Organic and All Natural Lemonade for a very fair $15.95 for small and $21.95 for large.

Commercialfarmer":9bmsxmwi said:
I think you should grab up a couple of boxes and deep fryer and run them out to the next state fair. Call them "3ways Famous Deep Fried, All natural, Organic, Classic Eyetalian Stendini" Those Denver intellectuals can impress their womens by ordering foreign sounding stuff. Maybe offer to stuff them with an assortment of things, like ice cream, candy bars, oreos, sausage, and turkey or soy for the ones trying to maintain their figures.

Wait until at least the first bite before advising of the origination of your famous Stendini and offering to sell them some of your readily available but rare Family Traditional Hand Squeezed Organic and All Natural Lemonade for a very fair $15.95 for small and $21.95 for large.

Sounds like a plan to me! :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

3waycross":3r2if3dd said:
Commercialfarmer":3r2if3dd said:

Sounds like a plan to me! :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:
I do think that this would catch on real well at the fairs! Be sure to get the space next to the pig barns, for a full dinning experience!

Sow bung? What about Boar Bung?... Perhaps it's only the Sow Bungs that get shipped to Asia (just called pork bung there), while the Boar Bungs get shipped to San Fran

Nesikep":1a8ssjki said:
Sow bung? What about Boar Bung?... Perhaps it's only the Sow Bungs that get shipped to Asia (just called pork bung there), while the Boar Bungs get shipped to San Fran
"Sow bungs" are much sweeter. Everyone knows that Nesi! ;-)

Latest posts