did you hear this story?

Help Support CattleToday:

peg4x4":2u497seo said:
I'm so glad she was found. It's going to be a long road for all of them. I can only wish them the best life has to offer.
I want the guy and his wife who kidnapped them kept in solatary confinment for the rest of their lives. No books,no tv,no human contact,no box for his god to talk from.
Naw turn him in with general population and let Bubba be his cell mate

I have a good friend whos daughter had a baby by a loser and then married this same loser when the baby was around 10 months old the loser killed him because he was mad at his mother in law because they tried to have the baby taken away by DFS but DFS sat on their A$$ and wouldn't do anything and let this happen
When this loser got arrested there were good ol boys ( one of whom was the local sheriffs baby brother)who had been in trouble with the law and had warrants lining up to turn themselves in so they could be in jail with this loser and they sure got thier message across
This loser has been in the hosp as much as he was in jail for some reason he kept getting the $hit beat out of him and a few times it was bad enough he had to be put in ICU
I have read a few of the reports from the jail of what was done to him and man those ol boys in jail can think up some evil,disgusting and nasty things to do to a person
so again I say turn this perv in with general population don't put them in solitary where they are protected

Angus Cowman":3txhjkmt said:
peg4x4":3txhjkmt said:
I'm so glad she was found. It's going to be a long road for all of them. I can only wish them the best life has to offer.
I want the guy and his wife who kidnapped them kept in solatary confinment for the rest of their lives. No books,no tv,no human contact,no box for his god to talk from.
Naw turn him in with general population and let Bubba be his cell mate

I have a good friend whos daughter had a baby by a loser and then married this same loser when the baby was around 10 months old the loser killed him because he was mad at his mother in law because they tried to have the baby taken away by DFS but DFS sat on their A$$ and wouldn't do anything and let this happen
When this loser got arrested there were good ol boys ( one of whom was the local sheriffs baby brother)who had been in trouble with the law and had warrants lining up to turn themselves in so they could be in jail with this loser and they sure got thier message across
This loser has been in the hosp as much as he was in jail for some reason he kept getting the $hit beat out of him and a few times it was bad enough he had to be put in ICU
I have read a few of the reports from the jail of what was done to him and man those ol boys in jail can think up some evil,disgusting and nasty things to do to a person
so again I say turn this perv in with general population don't put them in solitary where they are protected

We know someone who use to be an electrician in a big jail in CA, he said the 2 worst crimes other inmates despised in newcomers were child molesters/killers, and wife beaters. I would say these 2 will get whats coming to them one way or another. They think the guy is also a serial killer now too-I think somewhere along the line alot of mistakes were made, starting with him getting out of his original 50 year prison sentence, but then the lack of check ups by the parole officer and later the police, makes you wonder..

GMN

Latest posts