Did Art's Way buyout OWATONNA MFG?

Help Support CattleToday:

sim.-ang.king

Reaction score
I was looking for some part for my OMC grinder mixer, and that's when I made this connection that the OMC's looked a lot like a Art's Way. :???:
So anyways, I am not sure about it, but all I want to know if you think Art's would have the part i'm looking for?

sim.-ang.king":2roihecg said:
I was looking for some part for my OMC grinder mixer, and that's when I made this connection that the OMC's looked a lot like a Art's Way. :???:
So anyways, I am not sure about it, but all I want to know if you think Art's would have the part i'm looking for?

A magazine called Farm Industry News used to answer a lot of questions like this. Google them and you might get lucky.

I THINK Gehl bought them out. I know that you could get a roller type round baler from Owatonna and then later you could get the same baler w/ a Gehl paint job. I don't think Gehl kept with mixers & such though as they already had their own.

Now that Gehl is out of the ag business too might be a negative factor in finding both grinder and baler parts. There were a few of the OMC swathers and soft core roller balers around here at one time. Guys who had them seemed to like them.

auctionmanajb":bk7vewnx said:
I THINK Gehl bought them out. I know that you could get a roller type round baler from Owatonna and then later you could get the same baler w/ a Gehl paint job. I don't think Gehl kept with mixers & such though as they already had their own.
Thanks for the lead, I might be able to get the part from Gehl, if Art's doesn't, or they might be able to tell me where to get it.

Or it might just be easier to scrap it and buy a new art's way with all the fancy hyrd. lifts, and scales...if I only had money. :lol2: :cry2:

Latest posts