Dick cheney

Help Support CattleToday:

Everytime I see Kennedy on TV asking questions to others, it sickens me. I would have to ask him where his date went wrong that night and why did he call another lawyer instead of calling for help when the girl was in the water.
I do not put Cheney and Kennedy in the same garbage bag, but I just don't do the "be true to your school" with politicians.
I have seen people bury themselves completely just to stick by someone that they voted for and go along with what ever they do.
I hated that he shot the man, and an accident can happen, but when I read that he said the man didn't announce himself, I had a portion of my brain to lose pressure. Cheney is in a position where he needs to think first, then react. The man down the road that leaves his lawn mower sitting out all winter in the weather, and dumps his garbage on the side of the road, I can expect this reaction from.
I call this my "Common sense" test.

They are both welcome in my camp anytime. Crap happens. They will be the safest shootists to be around for a long time.

But I would have to poke a little fun--"That was no accident. The shootee was a lawyer." :D

lakading":29dq7p9i said:
Caustic Burno":29dq7p9i said:
Well call yourself a deer killer, animal controller,Atilla the Hun or whatever but not a hunter. Funny your way to harvest game is ok but the other guys is wrong. If the state of Texas says you can kill 4 deer I don't care if you jump out of a helicopter with a sharp stick, or feed them till there pets and shoot them. Just don't consider yourself a hunter.

They only let me do it during hunting season. You'll understand if I take the DNR's word over yours.

Also, I never said the other guy's way of hunting was wrong. Quit making assumptions.

lakaing wrote I assume they were on a private ranch.

Who is making assumotions.
Why do assume it wasn't quail season and he was hunting out of season.

QUAIL –Bobwhite, Scaled (blue) and Gambel's
General Season: October 29 - February 26. Daily bag limit: 15. Possession limit: 45.

Caustic Burno":1dkk3rvb said:
lakading":1dkk3rvb said:
Caustic Burno":1dkk3rvb said:
Well call yourself a deer killer, animal controller,Atilla the Hun or whatever but not a hunter. Funny your way to harvest game is ok but the other guys is wrong. If the state of Texas says you can kill 4 deer I don't care if you jump out of a helicopter with a sharp stick, or feed them till there pets and shoot them. Just don't consider yourself a hunter.

They only let me do it during hunting season. You'll understand if I take the DNR's word over yours.

Also, I never said the other guy's way of hunting was wrong. Quit making assumptions.

lakaing wrote I assume they were on a private ranch.

Who is making assumotions.
Why do assume it wasn't quail season and he was hunting out of season.

QUAIL –Bobwhite, Scaled (blue) and Gambel's
General Season: October 29 - February 26. Daily bag limit: 15. Possession limit: 45.

Dear lord, ease up on the tonic.

What does me assuming that they were on a private ranch have to do with you accusing me of saying someone else's way of hunting is wrong?

Also, who the hell said anything about it not being quail season and them hunting out of season?

Caustic Burno":3gasnsaz said:
Lets see in your previous post you stated they only let you hunt in season inferring Chenny wasn't.

No. I was inferring that I can call myself a "hunter" since that is what the DNR calls it.

lakading":l1arfboq said:
Caustic Burno":l1arfboq said:
Lets see in your previous post you stated they only let you hunt in season inferring Chenny wasn't.

O.K. Time to wake up. Look at your post that I quoted. Try to follow. I was inferring that I was a "hunter" because the DNR will only let me kill the deer in season.

Get a clue.

I have a clue you need to work on your writing skills. It would be easier to push a rope up a hill than follow your line of thinking.

Chuckie":i07rjmn0 said:
I agree with you 100% on looking out for the other guy. I drive for a living and it has kept me safe for 20 years. But at times you have to look away when bird hunting. I am thinking about how I used to watch the man across the road when he was fencing. You would see his hammer fall, then in a second or two, you would hear the "hit." I am not sure, but seems the sound of the buckshot would be heard first depending on how far away he was, but in the case, he would just pepper you. But at close range, I think the burning of the shot would let you know what happened when you heard the gun go off. I am afraid that you have no control of the other person in the field with you if you are seriously bird hunting, other than knowing his safety values. I might elect going hunting by myself.
Sure don't want to go hunting with "Low Tax Lomax."
That ranch must grow some hellaciously big quail if they hunt them with buckshot :!:

If you got hit at close range with buckshot, I don't think you would feel much of anything or hear the gun either. :shock:

lakading":3jsiw51j said:
Caustic Burno":3jsiw51j said:

replace "do it" with "kill deer"

lakading":31zhi7k1 said:
lakading":31zhi7k1 said:
Caustic Burno":31zhi7k1 said:

It isn't that tough to follow. Read left to right, top to bottom. Actually process what you read for once before thinking about your reply.

Thats good left to right is not a problem top to bottom either, now as far as content of the writer a Red Chinese radio station makes more sense.

I'm pretty sure Mr. Cheney didn't intentionally shoot his buddy any more than one of us would.
I'm glad our VP is a hunter.

Latest news reports state that Cheney will be issued a warning citation for violating game laws by not having an upland game bird stamp.

I would turn down any invitations from Cheney on the hunting deal. Sheeesh

I would still rather go on a hunting trip with Cheney than in a car ride with Kennedy!!

They call them accidents for a reason but I would still go hunting with Cheney any day.I would just let him know where I was. :lol:

I would not hesitate to go hunting with Dick Cheney if asked. I have met him and visited with him and we should be thankful we have a hunter and outdoorsman in such a high office. If the Republicans dont start leading while they are in power, we will have only anti-hunters and anti-farmers in power in the near future. I have quail hunted all my life. I have never been shot or shot anyone. However, I hunt by myself or with 1 or 2 friends at the most. You always have an idea where the other hunters are. If a hunter gets out of the picture, he is expected to let people know when he re-enters the shooting area. I have pheasant hunted for many years with 8-10 people. There are alot of people get peppered when the group gets larger. The more people, the more chances of an accident. What I read said that Cheney peppered the guy at 30 yards with birdshot. The landowner said the guy wasnt hurt and it was only because of the V.P.'s doctors being there that he was taken to the hospital. The press is angry because Cheney told the landowner to report it since it was on their property. She went and told the local newspaper and the national media missed out, that is what they are upset about. The one question I have had and still havent seen the answer to is: Did Cheney kill the bird? That is the important question

Latest posts