Diamond Food Alert!!!

Help Support CattleToday:

Actually the contaminated food came from their South Carolina plant. Their other plants were unaffected. On the website they tell which states get the food from the SC plant.

Chris

This happened a month ago. Your information is a little old, Dan. Problem has been solved and all is back to normal. No need for concern anymore.

You all are very welcome

Once I saw this info I felt like I must share it with as many people as possible

I think that if I managed to help even one person I did my job

On a general scale I heard that this is sort of isolated thing since

This company provided customers with good food

Have a great day
-----------------------
custom dog collars

Sorry to rain on everyone's parade but they claim it is an isolated thing and it isn't. I am in California and lost 1 indoor cat from there food and almost lost another. They claimed it wasn't in California. Some of the vets say otherwise. Also there are a lot of people in southern California who have had the same problems with there dogs and cats.

There are a lot of people in other states that are feeding there food or food made at there plants (Kirkland food from Costco)
who have lost animals due to this food.

Please check with your vet if you feed any of this food and your animals are acting wierd. Mine had no energy and vomited more than normal/hairballs. This lasted a little while and then they started dropping weight. Then without notice one of them went into failure. She did not make it. The vets thought that it was a coincidance.
Then all the stuff started popping up with the recall and we stopped feeding it.. Not in time unfortunatly for one to not get very sick. $600.00 later she survived but only after lots of meds and changing food. Withing days of changing food all our animals are playing like they should. No one vomits! And no one else has gotten sick.

Please beware!! It is not an isolated incidant. Nor is it impossable for it to get into other states!!!!

Double R Ranch":1h3se9pq said:
Sorry to rain on everyone's parade but they claim it is an isolated thing and it isn't. I am in California and lost 1 indoor cat from there food and almost lost another. They claimed it wasn't in California. Some of the vets say otherwise. Also there are a lot of people in southern California who have had the same problems with there dogs and cats.

There are a lot of people in other states that are feeding there food or food made at there plants (Kirkland food from Costco)
who have lost animals due to this food.

Please check with your vet if you feed any of this food and your animals are acting wierd. Mine had no energy and vomited more than normal/hairballs. This lasted a little while and then they started dropping weight. Then without notice one of them went into failure. She did not make it. The vets thought that it was a coincidance.
Then all the stuff started popping up with the recall and we stopped feeding it.. Not in time unfortunatly for one to not get very sick. $600.00 later she survived but only after lots of meds and changing food. Withing days of changing food all our animals are playing like they should. No one vomits! And no one else has gotten sick.

Please beware!! It is not an isolated incidant. Nor is it impossable for it to get into other states!!!!
Not trying to step on your boots, but here's the real deal.

Diamond had a load of corn that had high levels of Alflatoxin, that somehow got into their Gaston,S.C. plant.Being an ethical company, they recalled all products manufactured at that plant. These included the Country Value brands they make, and cat foods. After much testing, the contaminated feeds were announced to have ONLY been Diamond premium dog food, and Diamond maintainance dog food.There was absolutely no threat of contamination in any of their other products.I would suggest you visit the Diamond website, for further information. The Feeds are safe, and it was an isolated incident, I've fed their feeds for years.We raise Champion Bloodhounds, and I totally trust Diamond products.

Latest posts