Debate...

Help Support CattleToday:

Chevy

Reaction score
Good morning ya'll. I hope all is well in your hood.
Let get in to a debate about something today for đź’© and giggles... hope nobody đź’© just giggles. Any suggestions?!
Chevy version Ford is out....
What ya'll got?? Something fun.

Good morning ya'll. I hope all is well in your hood.
Let get in to a debate about something today for đź’© and giggles... hope nobody đź’© just giggles. Any suggestions?!
Chevy version Ford is out....
What ya'll got?? Something fun.

I've got another one. If you cook meat outside, with the fire in a firebox off to the side, don't call it barbecue. It's smoked meat. Barbecue has the charcoal directly under the meat.

What are we to do with all the chili beans?
There is no such thing as a 'chili bean'.
I defy you to go to any seed store and find a chili bean seed or to find any scientific notation for 'chili bean'.
They are either red kidney beans or pinto beans that yankees add to chili.

(little known fact-kidney beans, uncooked or undercooked can be TOXIC to humans.)

There is no such thing as a 'chili bean'.
I defy you to go to any seed store and find a chili bean seed or to find any scientific notation for 'chili bean'.
They are either red kidney beans or pinto beans that yankees add to chili.

(little known fact-kidney beans, uncooked or undercooked can be TOXIC to humans.)
You have way too much time on your hands.

Think I would choose eating chili in a Chevrolet for $1000, Pat. It used to be Pat but I do not know who the host is anymore.

Neither does hambuger...real chili uses chunks of beef.

I won't argue with that, though chunks of venison makes pretty good chili too.

Would someone else agree that chili uses chunked beef instead of hamburger so I don't have to agree with ssttxxx?

Yes, I did. You're welcome.

No, sorry, I'd sooner have chicken in mine.

Like beans, if you use chicken (or turkey, or buzzard, or any other kind of bird), then it's soup, not chili.

Eat Beef, run over chickens

I got nothing against chickens. I like eggs on my breakfast burritos.

Latest posts